Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

RVW rumour

It was believable warren until you mentioned you had a friend and even more unbelievable is that he has a girlfriend.

Isn''t it normally that a player ''buys himself'' out of a contract, not a club buying out a player!

No club in their right mind would buy a player out of contract, they would 1) sell him. 2) if no good banish him to the reserves (and that isn''t likely to happen in RVW''s case!

Not a really informative original post to say the least. I''m sure McNally wouldn''t want to look the buffoon such a transaction would imply.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]There was a Dutch website linking him to a high profile move to Ipswich Town :(
[/quote]

Woolfie is not stupid he wouldn''t go anywhere near Pi$$wich.

This is one of the most moronic threads i have seen in a while which is really saying something.

All you clever chaps thinking such utter dross may happen really should find something better to do with your brains. Stupid, stupid people.

Ricky was "annoyed" at the rumours

In my opinion, Norwich fans that start these BS rumours ala morison/Tierney etc etc are no better than binners.

Literally, just go away and stay there.

They are at best embarrassing like the CH outers and the Delia outers before them.