Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Another head count?

Waiting on the board to act, what ever they decide is good for me........but I don''t think we can leave it 3 more games, we need to get 6 points from the next two home games, will a new manager effect bring us a win next weekend?

Or would a change now cause too much disruption with two crucial home games to come? maybe satbility will be the key to home form?

Hard one to call!

Well Parma it''s all about opinions but I would be interested to know on what basis is he a ''club builder''

The thing is we have to ignore what the players say in the media. Rightly they keep their opinions to themselves. Importantly, McNally will be well aware of how they feel.

Whatever the composition of our board, black, white dwarfs, it is essential we continue to progress. It;s for that reason I say Mr Hughton - your fired!

We all talk about giving the bloke ten games of which West Ham is the tenth.If he''s still at Carrow Road next Saturday I doubt anything other than a confident win will temporarily save him even if we win against Newcastle and C Palace straight after that.He tried hard but it didn''t work.Time to go.

BY,

He is a "structural" manager that takes an active interest in all elements of the club, from youth to facilities to staffing to coaching to pure first team management.

He is a manager who approached the job as if he would be here forever, avoiding quick fixes and taking a longer term view on development and progression. He shied away from cheap parlour tricks and temporary messianic spikes that give managers an 18 month merry-go-round cycle. Nevertheless He is not immune to results.

I have been in football and know the difference.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]BY,

He is a "structural" manager that takes an active interest in all elements of the club, from youth to facilities to staffing to coaching to pure first team management.

He is a manager who approached the job as if he would be here forever, avoiding quick fixes and taking a longer term view on development and progression. He shied away from cheap parlour tricks and temporary messianic spikes that give managers an 18 month merry-go-round cycle. Nevertheless He is not immune to results.

I have been in football and know the difference.[/quote]
Well put. Which is why I really wanted him to suceed here. Excessive bedding in time of new players has partly done for him I feel.

Soggy, blowy drive home which was probably the highlight of the day. The players look totally lost. For all the plaudits who suggest the defence is sorted, I think that proposition can be contested. Without change relegation is inevitable. With change salvation is possible. Time for the board to act.

Hmm. Last year was last year and he achieved the desired result: safety.

Bedding in this year is 10 games old for the new players, almost none of whom any fan disagrees with, and it is these players who are key. This isn''t long and the fixture computer did us no favours (even Hull early isn''t ideal).

No manager is immune from results, but if I was Hughton I would be quick to request that I be judged after the next 3or 4 winnable games. Things may look very different then. I suspect he will get that time. It is entirely then down to results and it inevitably must be.

Where is this sorted defence Highland, where is this building the team from the back last season, so many had the wool pulled over their eyes and failed to see or wouldn''t see what was happening.

Well he did build from the back last season. Apart from the odd game we looked solid at back. Unfortunately due to finances etc the forward line got neglected, so we were stodgy and boring on the whole.

This season he tried sorting out the attack. That hasn''t worked and now the defence has gone to shit for some reason.