Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

John Ruddy tweeting about Cardiffs win

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]No.You still appear to be a whining bell end.

[/quote]

Haha! Nice one!

I''ll carry on having actual football discussions with other posters. Whilst from this point on ignoring your 5 year retorts, which I''m sure the last of which would have been written using a red crayon if it were on a piece of paper.

Excuse me, whilst I wipe you from my shoe.[/quote]Frankly mate all I am seeing is whining.Let me tell you something, I can see Carrow road from my flat window, I choose to live here.Frankly, moving to another country, I seriously doubt your commitment to your football team.Go watch rounders, or whatever it is that the septic tanks watch.[/quote]

First off, I''m not your mate. I don''t associate with foul mouthed chavs!

Secondly believe it or not supporting my football team doesnt mean basing my living situation around them. People like you clearly don''t get out much and see there is a whole world out there. I know lots of people like that too scraed to venture out.

Thirdly granted the MLS isn''t great, and I am born and bred NCFC but I saw Obafemi Martins and Clint Dempsey in a club outside the City the other day, it can''t be too bad if they''re here ;)[/quote]Sorry, didn''t read much of that, I don''t actually care.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I smell Binner Morty, where on earth is the "James Pageant", is it near the "James Paget", close enough but no cigar.....[/quote]Good call SOB, well spotted[Y]

[quote user="Prem1"]Take a break from the messageboard Morty you really are starting to look a prize c-unt , do you spend most of the day everyday posting non stop , sad .[/quote]Go take your face for a shit[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I smell Binner Morty, where on earth is the "James Pageant", is it near the "James Paget", close enough but no cigar.....[/quote]Good call SOB, well spotted[Y][/quote]

sad people you are. i''ll just sit here and laugh ;) I''ll enjoy watching your lower standard of discourse with great pleasure Morty

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I smell Binner Morty, where on earth is the "James Pageant", is it near the "James Paget", close enough but no cigar.....[/quote]Good call SOB, well spotted[Y][/quote]

sad people you are. i''ll just sit here and laugh ;) I''ll enjoy watching your lower standard of discourse with great pleasure Morty[/quote]You''re clearly not the sharpest and quite easily amused then.Enjoy[Y]

SeattleCanary, how long where you a ST holder, 12 years?, and you forgot the name of the pub you used to frequent?, I am 51 and it does sometimes take me a while to remember the names of Norwich pubs that I frequented when I was a lad, there were so many and most of them have gone, but to forget the name of just one pub you were a regular is sacry, suggest you take a trip to the Seattle equivalent of the James Pageant, you might want to pop into the Kings Elbow on the way......

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]SeattleCanary, how long where you a ST holder, 12 years?, and you forgot the name of the pub you used to frequent?, I am 51 and it does sometimes take me a while to remember the names of Norwich pubs that I frequented when I was a lad, there were so many and most of them have gone, but to forget the name of just one pub you were a regular is sacry, suggest you take a trip to the Seattle equivalent of the James Pageant, you might want to pop into the Kings Elbow on the way......[/quote]

I said sometimes. It was the Clarence Harbour, and seeing as we went to different pubs and sometimes only into Strikers, I think its forgivable.

I lived in the same house from birth to 18 years old, but after living in Spain for 5 years, and Ireland for 2 following that and now the USA I think it is easier for those of you who have never left home.

You try living abroad in multiple countries for years and see how well you remember the lesser things!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t think Morty would handle all that travelling.....

[/quote]Lol[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t think Morty would handle all that travelling.....

[/quote]

Judging the range of his vocabulary he could do with a bit of culture. Maybe we should put a pot together and raise some funds for the poor guy to take a trip!

FFS, are you taking the p1ss, WTF would you know about being cultured? The best thing about you is that you''re somewhere else.

@ Seattle.  I''d quit while you''re ahead.  You are becoming Morty and co''s entertainment for the evening.   For the record, he does a lot of travelling in his work (he''s told us an many occasions).  So you are on a hiding to nothing................

[quote user="lake district canary"]@ Seattle.  I''d quit while you''re ahead.  You are becoming Morty and co''s entertainment for the evening.   For the record, he does a lot of travelling in his work (he''s told us an many occasions).  So you are on a hiding to nothing................

[/quote]

LDC fair enough. It was a guess anyway! It''s a shame isn''t it how a lot on here is nothing to do with football and more about personal jibes and point scoring?

I just don''t take too kindly to tools, i prefer a good old fashioned football debate is all.

[quote user="E.L.F."]FFS, are you taking the p1ss, WTF would you know about being cultured? The best thing about you is that you''re somewhere else.[/quote]

This does not concern you. I know nothing about you, and you certainly know nothing of me, my achievements, and my background. So do not make it your job to play side kick.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]@ Seattle.  I''d quit while you''re ahead.  You are becoming Morty and co''s entertainment for the evening.   For the record, he does a lot of travelling in his work (he''s told us an many occasions).  So you are on a hiding to nothing................

[/quote]

LDC fair enough. It was a guess anyway! It''s a shame isn''t it how a lot on here is nothing to do with football and more about personal jibes and point scoring?

I just don''t take too kindly to tools, i prefer a good old fashioned football debate is all.[/quote]Ah right, so you were trying yourself to score petty points (actually completely wrongly) yet you say you only want football debate?Shove your hypocrisy mate.

Wow! the troglodytes are out in force tonight.....

Why don''t you just discuss the football rather than make personal attacks on people you don''t even know?

Seattle is entitled to post without having to justify his right to do so.

Right, travelling gives you amnesia, but a least you remember now, sadly the Clarence is on the list of pubs that I frequented that no longer exists. I have never met Morty, but aim to put that right before the Southampton game, but i am willing to bet he has travelled a lot more than you, me on the other hand, never been further North or West than KL, further South than Diss and the furtherest East I have been is 25 yards off Sea Palling beach.

I shall now try to elevate myself to your well travelled lofty heights of football discussion and say that I believe you are reading far to much into the Ruddy tweet and two games into the season is a bit early to be talking about sacking Chris Hughton. Whilst the display against Hull was clearly not good enough, the reaction from some posters is way over the top.....Keep Calm and Support Norwich, oh and Home Rule for Norfolk (Blass Yis bor), afraid to say if the Norfolk Nationalist Party ever achieves its aim of self determination for the people of norfolk, you are well and truly barred Seattle Canary.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]@ Seattle.  I''d quit while you''re ahead.  You are becoming Morty and co''s entertainment for the evening.   For the record, he does a lot of travelling in his work (he''s told us an many occasions).  So you are on a hiding to nothing................

[/quote]

I just don''t take too kindly to tools, i prefer a good old fashioned football debate is all.[/quote]Ah right, so you were trying yourself to score petty points (actually completely wrongly) yet you say you only want football debate?Shove your hypocrisy mate.[/quote]

Yes i did. But I did not start with that intent. Your nicely worded posts *cough,cough* and toolage behaviour backed me into a corner.

I therefore apologise, I do not expect the same in return. That''s not to say you aren''t capable of it, just that I do not expect it.

Back to football debates for me as I thats why I am here, and I''m sure you are too.

morty wrote the following post at 2013-08-26 12:54 AM:

Please tell me you''re not a yank.

Racist intonations methinks!

[quote user="City 2nd"]morty wrote the following post at 2013-08-26 12:54 AM:

Please tell me you''re not a yank.

Racist intonations methinks![/quote]See the post above, and add "Complete"

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Right, travelling gives you amnesia, but a least you remember now, sadly the Clarence is on the list of pubs that I frequented that no longer exists. I have never met Morty, but aim to put that right before the Southampton game, but i am willing to bet he has travelled a lot more than you, me on the other hand, never been further North or West than KL, further South than Diss and the furtherest East I have been is 25 yards off Sea Palling beach.

I shall now try to elevate myself to your well travelled lofty heights of football discussion and say that I believe you are reading far to much into the Ruddy tweet and two games into the season is a bit early to be talking about sacking Chris Hughton. Whilst the display against Hull was clearly not good enough, the reaction from some posters is way over the top.....Keep Calm and Support Norwich, oh and Home Rule for Norfolk (Blass Yis bor), afraid to say if the Norfolk Nationalist Party ever achieves its aim of self determination for the people of norfolk, you are well and truly barred Seattle Canary.....

[/quote]

I''d like to take that travelling bet! My job is solely travelling, and more travelling. In fact I''m in a different place/city/state/country every single day for months on end. My passport is a novel. If he also does that then I''d be extremely surprised, but yet humbled and apologise again.