Sign in to follow this  
Swollen ankles

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Redknapp just said he tried to sign a lad from Portugal but agents from everywhere got involved and put him off live on SSN. Could have been RvW since they''re after a striker???[/quote]He means Rolando doesn''t he, or that''s what I assumed.

[quote user="Sooty57"]Obviously didn''t have any brown envelopes with the local currency in to hand[/quote]
I heard that too. Apparently it''s not his fault though, his dog forgot to withdraw it out her bank account so he didn''t have time to get to a Bureau de Change.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Michael Bates"]Redknapp just said he tried to sign a lad from Portugal but agents from everywhere got involved and put him off live on SSN. Could have been RvW since they''re after a striker???[/quote]He means Rolando doesn''t he, or that''s what I assumed.[/quote]
Yeah that''s probably about right thinking about it.

I take it RVW hasn''t signed for Fiorentina? The Italy deadline is shut now so maybe we''re still in with a shout?

I dont think we will get either of them tbh, we will settle with what we have got!......

Same though id rather get RVW for sure id even got 1-2mil more than the hooper bid.

Totally agree, I think this would have been a good signing to reach out to European agents and clubs.

A great young European prospect, but ah well if that is it then that is it.

Hooper is not that pull. We do need to target Europe, the British market has proven once more to be over-inflated in price.

Just hope we can get off the uk reliance otherwise we are going to pay over the odds.

None of you know anything about him. You''ve never seen him play, most likely.

Stop pretending that you know whether he''d be a good signing or not - yes it''s fun to pretend, but he''s not signing so let''s all go back to pretending to have an opinion about whoever the next name to be drawn out the twitter hat is :)