Sign in to follow this  
Swollen ankles

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

[quote user="mr lister"]

Question me all u like.

They were in his office so she couldn''t see who it was.

[/quote]

What''s that I smell?  Cat................. Dog............... Cow.................

No, it''s Bullsh!t

Mcnally certainly boarded a plan to Aberdeen 6 hours ago just checked everyone recognised him. I only work as a cleaner so have no idea on the flights that come in here. Regarding Wolfwinkel he may of had to change at amsterdam I don''t know but he has been seen and the local press were here and have a shot of him. No idea why they haven''t released the story though.

Quick. Somebody call the girl on the reception desk.... she must have filled in the visitors badge.

(only joking)

Schipol is a major international hub. It flies to Aberdeen daily.

Kamara, flies in from the USA, why not to Schipol and likewise Van Wolfie. I assume there is a short internal flight from Glasgow too.

Nice and out of the way. It could make sense as Norwich also flies to Aberdeen.

Do people not think it possible that, given the flight time from norwich to Scotland is, what, 1hr, maybe a little more, then McNally could quite feasibly have flown there early this morning, completed his business and been back in Norwich in plenty of time to now be in a meeting at Carrow Road?

It''s good to see that it''s not only our forums that are mad houses at this time of year. We played against Utrect when Van Wolfswinkel was there, he actually scored a hat-trick against us.Really good player, knows where the goal is. Think he went to Lisbon for about €5m, so they''d probably be looking for a good fee for him.Although they are really struggling this year, so they might want to cash in. I''m not surprised EPL teams are looking at him, I think he would do really well.(That''s if the rumours are true obviously)

[quote user="Making Plans"]If Hooper (we''re gonna need a bigger boat) was in Norwich it''s because he''s signing for Spurs tonight[/quote]I think you will find he is playing for Celtic tonight. Tomorrow, who knows?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Schipol is a major international hub. It flies to Aberdeen daily.

Kamara, flies in from the USA, why not to Schipol and likewise Van Wolfie. I assume there is a short internal flight from Glasgow too.

Nice and out of the way. It could make sense as Norwich also flies to Aberdeen.

[/quote]So if Kamara & Van Whathisname fly into Schipol why then would everyone fly to Aberdeen when there''s a Norwich-Schipol flight every day

I really do think that negotiating reported deals in Portugal, Scotland, USA and Leeds, as well as dealing with clubs who want to buy/loan our players, McNally much more likely to use video links rather than hopping on airplanes and jetting off around the world.

on a seperate note the signing of two forwards could still be on the cards as the main newspaper for kansas city clearly state the kamara is not a strike hes a right winger who not only scores goals but creates alot of assists could mean if he plays the same 4-4-1-1 snoddy could move out to the left leaving pilkington /hoolahan behind the striker or pilkington on the left and snoddy behind the striker it might actually be very good especially as they are saying its a loan deal till may

Kei Kamara is definitely still in America, I''m guessing he''ll fly out and join up with the squad on Monday

[quote user="AJ"]Kei Kamara is definitely still in America, I''m guessing he''ll fly out and join up with the squad on Monday[/quote]

He won''t be allowed into the UK until he gets his visa - I guess he is still waiting on that in America.

Redknapp just said he tried to sign a lad from Portugal but agents from everywhere got involved and put him off live on SSN. Could have been RvW since they''re after a striker???

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Redknapp just said he tried to sign a lad from Portugal but agents from everywhere got involved and put him off live on SSN. Could have been RvW since they''re after a striker???[/quote]
Exact same thought crossed my mind too.