Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

white screen

For several days now this site has been extreeeeeeemly slow. Seem to get a white screen all the time resulting in posts being duplicated and other times can''t even get on the site.PETE!

About time it was sorted really.  We are in 2012 not 1992 and it''s really a poor show.   The problems just drag on month after month, year after year.  Yes, yes I understand it''s free and I don''t have to use it, but it doesn''t reflect well on Archant does it?  For such a big company it''s a bit of an embarassment, IMHO.

About time it was sorted really. We are in 2012 not 1992 and it''s really a poor show. The problems just drag on month after month, year after year. Yes, yes I understand it''s free and I don''t have to use it, but it doesn''t reflect well on Archant does it? For such a big company it''s a bit of an embarassment, IMHO.

About time it was sorted really. We are in 2012 not 1992 and it''s really a poor show. The problems just drag on month after month, year after year. Yes, yes I understand it''s free and I don''t have to use it, but it doesn''t reflect well on Archant does it? For such a big company it''s a bit of an embarassment, IMHO..

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]About time it was sorted really. We are in 2012 not 1992 and it''s really a poor show. The problems just drag on month after month, year after year. Yes, yes I understand it''s free and I don''t have to use it, but it doesn''t reflect well on Archant does it? For such a big company it''s a bit of an embarassment, IMHO..[/quote]

Aint that the truth!

But for some the problems only started when we beat Manchester United!

May be it''s something to do with my washing powder, but I''d have to describe mine more as grey (just the one shade).

[quote user="TIL 1010"]My money is on that bloke Pickover being behind all this.[:P][/quote]

But it seems the Norwich fans can still post...

My computer has been giving me trouble since Hurricane Sandy blew through. However, it only seems to affect this website. I remember reading a thread where some Chrome users were complaining of messages being partly covered and, therefore, were not legible. I''m an Internet Explorer user and now I''m having the same problem. I think they only have one switch at Pink Un MIS control and it''s not on or off. It''s staff switched on or staff switched off. I also notice that Manchester United has become rather anaemic. That''s continuing today in the Euros. I can''t blame this forum for that. If it wasn''t such a long wait for the white screen to disappear I might have started a thread on "Ferguson Out." Maybe I''ll send a fax message to PNE and ask where Tangie is. He thinks he''s capable of sorting this forum out. Pete is certainly having no luck.

QPR have a pretty good advert as well...

I mean, it attracted a lot of old men looking for a pay rise before they retire....

[quote user="lappinitup"]For several days now this site has been extreeeeeeemly slow. Seem to get a white screen all the time resulting in posts being duplicated and other times can''t even get on the site.

PETE!
[/quote]

[Y]

OTBC

This morning it is probably the worst it has been for days. It has taken about ten minutes and at least 6 attempts to post this.[:@]

I have lost three posts already today.

Do we need to put a ''donations here'' bucket outside Archant''s offices to contribute towards a new site because they don''t seemed to be ar*ed about this one!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This morning it is probably the worst it has been for days. It has taken about ten minutes and at least 6 attempts to post this.[:@][/quote]

Every cloud...............

[quote user="Kathy "]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This morning it is probably the worst it has been for days. It has taken about ten minutes and at least 6 attempts to post this.[:@][/quote]

Every cloud...............

[/quote]

....gets a storm chaser prematurely excited.