[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="Carra Rud"]I don''t want to see City get humilated here but a good old fashioned drubbing might just wake up all the fans who keep saying "give Hughton time" and its "only been a few games"...  we are garbage and its since Hughton arrived... problem is Hughton and his backroom cronies...
[/quote]

1. Who would you bring in to replace CH then? Holloway''s Blackpool were relegated and failed to win promotion last season and any talk regarding Harry is deluded.

2. Talk about dismissing CH is pointless - the board will give him the season I''m certain.

It was always going to be a bitter struggle without Lambert. He inspired us to play beyond our abilities and that is a very very rare quality in a manager - hence why he has been poached by a bigger club.   

[/quote]

NONSENSE!!!

[/quote]

It''s not nonsense. He cast a spell on this club for three years and without him we look much more like our true capabilities.

The fact is that there are not 3 clubs with weaker squads than ours and so therefore without Lambert''s touch we will always be a strong candidate for relegation.

I''m not saying that CH is the man to keep us up but I think underestinating Lambert''s role is foolhardy.

Anyone with a passion for playing attack minded football would get my vote. Negative football won''t keep us up. I''d rather go down all guns blazing then just throw the lame towel in every week.The results are proving this so far. Its not like its 0-0 every game. We are leaking goals (mainly thanks to Turner) and not scoring either.Solution? Change and its needed sooner rather than later.Comparing last seasons result vs Liverpool? We virtually gave up once we were "safe" so that had a lot of bearing IMO.

Hughton has read the riot act... Snodders has missed a golden chance...3-0 now... im starting to think this is going to be a long season.

he''s got to go for playing attacking football against Liverpool and being 3-0 down?he''s got to go for playing defensively against Newcaslte and losing 1-0.he''s got to go because he farted in the dugout...who will come in and keep this squad up?

Still no Hoolahan!!!

Turner again!!  Is he the worst defender ever to ''play'' for us?

Sorry, but Hughton does NOT have a clue.  Ayala, Vaughan etc Turner!  Fu kci ng Turner!  

Still no Hoolahan!  Far too late now anyhow.

We''re are going down with a whimper.  We''ll do well to win 3 home games against the worst teams and we won''t get 20 points!!!

I''m off to get a hacksaw, to saw my head.

Laters[:@][:@][:@] 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he''s got to go for playing attacking football against Liverpool and being 3-0 down?

he''s got to go for playing defensively against Newcaslte and losing 1-0.

he''s got to go because he farted in the dugout...

who will come in and keep this squad up?
[/quote]

Is it not clear by now that he certainly will not keep us up.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he''s got to go for playing attacking football against Liverpool and being 3-0 down?

[/quote]did you even watch the first half? 2 banks of 4 and 5h1t3 all going forward, no real width and no pace, who in their right mind would play martin & snodgrass up against sterling and glen johnson? hes a moron

[quote user="lincoln canary"]The problem is that Hughton doesn''t pick the strongest team available to him. Fox, Hoolahan, Holt, Pilkington & Bennet are all on the becnh, probally our best five players last year.[/quote]Well at least he doesn''t pick injured players. Pilkington isn''t playing.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="Carra Rud"]I don''t want to see City get humilated here but a good old fashioned drubbing might just wake up all the fans who keep saying "give Hughton time" and its "only been a few games"...  we are garbage and its since Hughton arrived... problem is Hughton and his backroom cronies...
[/quote]

1. Who would you bring in to replace CH then? Holloway''s Blackpool were relegated and failed to win promotion last season and any talk regarding Harry is deluded.

2. Talk about dismissing CH is pointless - the board will give him the season I''m certain.

It was always going to be a bitter struggle without Lambert. He inspired us to play beyond our abilities and that is a very very rare quality in a manager - hence why he has been poached by a bigger club.   

[/quote]

NONSENSE!!!

[/quote]

It''s not nonsense. He cast a spell on this club for three years and without him we look much more like our true capabilities.

The fact is that there are not 3 clubs with weaker squads than ours and so therefore without Lambert''s touch we will always be a strong candidate for relegation.

I''m not saying that CH is the man to keep us up but I think underestinating Lambert''s role is foolhardy.

[/quote]

It''s not fact, it is nonsense!

[quote user="technika"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]he''s got to go for playing attacking football against Liverpool and being 3-0 down?

[/quote]did you even watch the first half? 2 banks of 4 and 5h1t3 all going forward, no real width and no pace, who in their right mind would play martin & snodgrass up against sterling and glen johnson? hes a moron[/quote]Well since he played Martin all last season and tried to sign Snodgrass, Lambert for one I would imagine.

I have been a firm supporter of Hughton. Until Now. He didnt take Turner off and he cost us ANOTHER goal within 4 minutes. Enough is enough, if Hughton is really so stupid as to not to realise not only that he''s s**t but also, he''s sh*t and having a bad game so is twice as sh*t then I can''t support Hughton anymore and will reluctantly join the CH out brigade. I would honestly do a better job than Turner.

did i say anything about lambert?neother of those two have a lot of pace and hes played them against two of the quickest players in the division, very clever

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he''s got to go for playing attacking football against Liverpool and being 3-0 down?he''s got to go for playing defensively against Newcaslte and losing 1-0.he''s got to go because he farted in the dugout...who will come in and keep this squad up?[/quote]

Is it not clear by now that he certainly will not keep us up.

[/quote]if we arent good enough then whoever comes in won change that will they?

I recall that the only side to really stuff us last year was Man C. This season Fulham and now Liverpool have dismembered us.

Did we actutally pay "real money" for Turner? I''m seriously hoping they chucked a few buttons and dodgy foreign coins in the bucket.0-4 good solid defensive performance again?Have we scored? Nope.Can anyone take some positives from this?

its the midfield that lets us down.. sadly we signed 3 league 1 midfielders and it looks like it sshowing..Howson is nowhere near good enough for this level.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Did we actutally pay "real money" for Turner? I''m seriously hoping they chucked a few buttons and dodgy foreign coins in the bucket.

0-4 good solid defensive performance again?

Have we scored? Nope.

Can anyone take some positives from this?
[/quote]

This could be 10-0 under Holloway as Hughton hs improved the defence......

Loan out Ayala and Vaughan, and bring in Turner and Kane. Dare i say it would appear someone''s not doing their job properly.