[quote user="Carra Rud"]Turner is a disgrace not fit to wear the shirt - f.acking appalling
[/quote]

Hughton thinks he''s better than Ward!

Take Turner off and bring on benno and put Martin at CB

I swear to god if Michael Turner ever appears in a Norwich shirt again I will do his knees myself. It''s like giving the opposition a 12th man. F***ING USELESS C**T.

I don''t want to see City get humilated here but a good old fashioned drubbing might just wake up all the fans who keep saying "give Hughton time" and its "only been a few games"...  we are garbage and its since Hughton arrived... problem is Hughton and his backroom cronies...

Let''s not forget that we are playing Liverpool who despite having had a poor start to the season do possess players we could never envisage signing.

They beat us under Lambert 3-0 at Carrow Road last season so a similar defeat shouldn''t spark pandemonium.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

Let''s not forget that we are playing Liverpool who despite having had a poor start to the season do possess players we could never envisage signing.

They beat us under Lambert 3-0 at Carrow Road last season so a similar defeat shouldn''t spark pandemonium.

[/quote]

We''ll never stay up if people keep making excuses.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

its not just the results (i accept the fixture list is difficult) its THE WAY THEY ARE PLAYING!!! its complete negative unimaginative 5h1t and its been that way since pre season.

[/quote]

[/quote]

To true. We will go down with him as manager.

I dont even think its because he is a poor manager, his style of play just doesnt suit our style with the players we have !

And lets be brutaly honest, he couldnt fire up a molotov cocktail !!!!

[quote user="Carra Rud"]I don''t want to see City get humilated here but a good old fashioned drubbing might just wake up all the fans who keep saying "give Hughton time" and its "only been a few games"...  we are garbage and its since Hughton arrived... problem is Hughton and his backroom cronies...
[/quote]

1. Who would you bring in to replace CH then? Holloway''s Blackpool were relegated and failed to win promotion last season and any talk regarding Harry is deluded.

2. Talk about dismissing CH is pointless - the board will give him the season I''m certain.

It was always going to be a bitter struggle without Lambert. He inspired us to play beyond our abilities and that is a very very rare quality in a manager - hence why he has been poached by a bigger club.   

Are we seeing that the performance at Tottenham as a one off? Are we seeing our actual level?

We do not expect to beat those teams who will be in the bottom 6 but we are not looking like a prem team or prem individuals. Afraid a goal in the first few minutes is on the players. Turner makes a mistake but at no point has it felt like we will actually compete a few chances but if we had a striker of suarez''s ability and not a striker who last played a full season 2 seasons ago in league 1.

We need money and quality brought n, but now we can bring on some personnel changes take off Surman and get a threat down that flank on.

I honestly can''t see how Turner is a pro footballer, Every minute he has been on the pitch this season we have looked shocking in defence. We look a solid defensive team with Bassong, Replace him with Turner and it''s a shambles.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]I don''t want to see City get humilated here but a good old fashioned drubbing might just wake up all the fans who keep saying "give Hughton time" and its "only been a few games"...  we are garbage and its since Hughton arrived... problem is Hughton and his backroom cronies...
[/quote]

1. Who would you bring in to replace CH then? Holloway''s Blackpool were relegated and failed to win promotion last season and any talk regarding Harry is deluded.

2. Talk about dismissing CH is pointless - the board will give him the season I''m certain.

It was always going to be a bitter struggle without Lambert. He inspired us to play beyond our abilities and that is a very very rare quality in a manager - hence why he has been poached by a bigger club.   

[/quote]

NONSENSE!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Holloway would bring an attacking style that would play to our strengths and give us confidence in ourselves at least giving us a chance of staying up. Hughton will only take us down playing this type of football as we are losing confidence quickly.

[quote user="smooth"]Are we seeing that the performance at Tottenham as a one off? Are we seeing our actual level? We do not expect to beat those teams who will be in the bottom 6 but we are not looking like a prem team or prem individuals. Afraid a goal in the first few minutes is on the players. Turner makes a mistake but at no point has it felt like we will actually compete a few chances but if we had a striker of suarez''s ability and not a striker who last played a full season 2 seasons ago in league 1. We need money and quality brought n, but now we can bring on some personnel changes take off Surman and get a threat down that flank on.[/quote]

When will Hughton change it though?[:^)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not excusing CH - I wasn''t overwhelmed with his appointment and remain unconvinced - I just don''t think a defeat against Liverpool is a scandal.  

"Can we have Holloway now please ?"

Not the answer I''m afraid. And no I don''t know who is but that''s not my job!

He may not be the answer, but at least we would go down fighting, this lot playing the way they do just dont inspire the fans. We are not birmingham city built to bore teams to death.

I HATE this slow deffensive style of football we play now :-(

[quote user="JF"]"Can we have Holloway now please ?" Not the answer I''m afraid. And no I don''t know who is but that''s not my job![/quote]

I don''t need it to be my job to know the answer.