Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

A better performance, but...

We still got thumped, and we have arsenal next.

So it looks like that we may lose the next game, and if we keep going like this then by some margin.

For those of you saying Hughton out (Which I don''t think, yet) who would we replace him with?

We had a better performance today but we can''t keep saying that, we need to go out there and win.

HARRY REDKNAPP!!!! I know it will cost a lot but if we go down we lose 70 million so its a no brainer really!!!

How would we ever entice Redknapp to join Norwich when we have no money. It''s ridiculous to even think he would come here. I''m bored of the Hughton Out comments popping up after only 7 games. Get behind the team and stop looking for a quick fix.

My answer exactly. Yeah would live Harry rednapp. Like 80% of the other league clubs. Unfortunatly I think Harry would rather be at a promotion challenging team , with money than us ?!

BW''s Cat:

For those of you saying Hughton out (Which I don''t think, yet) who would we replace him with?

Do I detect some doubt in your thinking? So how long should the board give him? Yes it was better, but surely that had to be expected after the drubbing of last week!

Yes we need to go out and win, but when do you see that happening?

And if we go down after having spent a lot on paying off Hughton and Redknapp''s wages, it''ll be a hell of a lot worse than ''just'' missing out on £70 million!

The thing is although the start to the season has been awful, and it''s probably a little warly to be thinking about replacing the manager, we don''t want to become one of those clubs that fires the manager so soon. And also, realistically I can''t think at this moment in time of a replacement that would be viable......Harry would never come, Holloway would take us down also, so would be a waste of compensation money.....there just isn''t a name I can think of personally, that is seemingly a much better option.

There isn''t a manager out there who we could realistically get who is more ''proven'' than Hughton. So sacking him and bringing in someone else would be a major gamble. What happens if they don''t win the first 7 games? Sack him as well? Rack up compensation claim after compensation claim? If people like Roeder and Grant got at least a year, Hughton should get more!

I just think it''s funny that those calling for Hughton out are also the ones who complained about us not having a big enough transfer budget.

if our budget wasn''t big enough, where is the money to get rid of hughton and bring someone else in coming from?

"HARRY REDKNAPP!!!! I know it will cost a lot but if we go down we lose 70 million so its a no brainer really!!!"

I think I would rather have Chopra looking after the bookies - at least there''s a chance that he might be honest.

Suggest you ask yourself why so many clubs have sacked the crooked man in ''mysterious'' circumstances.

Get real Hughton not going anywhere anytime soon, cost too much if he walks which ain''t gonna happen yes but Redknapp not a chance Harry could not soak our club with McNally in charge.  Perhaps an Ince might be interested maybe Jewell.