Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Villa have just had a bid accepted for Bennett!

Dear Grant Holt''s 3 year contract,

C*** wasn''t the response I was expecting for a lil'' prank...you wouldnt say that to my face fella so stop being E-hard and go and have a lie down.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]Dear Grant Holt''s 3 year contract,

C*** wasn''t the response I was expecting for a lil'' prank...you wouldnt say that to my face fella so stop being E-hard and go and have a lie down.[/quote]

GH3YC might not of meant C***......he might of meant C*** or C***, perhaps C*** or, if he was feeling particularly cheeky.......C***.

Is interesting that he has now signed 3 Bennett''s in under three years, plus a Barnett; I did also notice Vanilla were linked with Benteke to go with Bent.

Vanilla are not really proving that Lambert moved on to a massive war chest, are they - even if they get this Begian he is ''only'' £6m. Good players they may all be (I have no idea) but they don''t really seem to have done much more or better business than us and from afar seem to be buying more of what they already have.

Villa cant buy anyone off of us because a settlement has not been reached between the two clubs for Lambert and it is going to go to a tribunal... so dont panic about Lambo buying any of our stars!!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Vanilla are not really proving that Lambert moved on to a massive war chest, are they - even if they get this Begian he is ''only'' £6m. Good players they may all be (I have no idea) but they don''t really seem to have done much more or better business than us and from afar seem to be buying more of what they already have.[/quote]Benteke deal is off Genk wanted too much , also said to have failed with bids for Defoe and Lambert .

[quote user="Ncfc"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Vanilla are not really proving that Lambert moved on to a massive war chest, are they - even if they get this Begian he is ''only'' £6m. Good players they may all be (I have no idea) but they don''t really seem to have done much more or better business than us and from afar seem to be buying more of what they already have.[/quote]Benteke deal is off Genk wanted too much , also said to have failed with bids for Defoe and Lambert .[/quote]

The Benteke deal won''t be off, he will sign. The boy went on strike.....Genk will cave to player power, cut their losses and get rid.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="Ncfc"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Vanilla are not really proving that Lambert moved on to a massive war chest, are they - even if they get this Begian he is ''only'' £6m. Good players they may all be (I have no idea) but they don''t really seem to have done much more or better business than us and from afar seem to be buying more of what they already have.[/quote]

Benteke deal is off Genk wanted too much , also said to have failed with bids for Defoe and Lambert .
[/quote] The Benteke deal won''t be off, he will sign. The boy went on strike.....Genk will cave to player power, cut their losses and get rid.[/quote]

We''ll steal in and get him

Not sure what he paid for Bennet but he is an excellent player and certainly a classic Lambert signing. I think he is a name to watch for the future!