Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

James Vaughan recall clause?

does anyone know if Vaughan''s loan has a recall clause in case we need him back due to not signing a striker?

There almost never is in full season loans. Grayson also commented about the deal saying Huddersfield protected themselves which could be taken as meaning either pay as you play or that there is no re-call clause.

Averit how am I desperate? I just asked the bloody question thats all!!! Where did I state to get him back ffs!

We were bloody stupid to let Vaughan go out on loan, if we didn''t have a Striker lined up to replace him! He was our best striker in pre-season, so where''s the sense in loaning him out?

[quote user="colneycanary"]We were bloody stupid to let Vaughan go out on loan, if we didn''t have a Striker lined up to replace him! He was our best striker in pre-season, so where''s the sense in loaning him out?[/quote]

So we now have

Holt

Morison whos been told he can leave so will be demotivated

Jackson who most people dont think will score loads of goals in the Prem 

C Martin who''s not good enough for the Prem

Still dont understand why he let Vaughan go when he was so lively in pre season.

Are we sensible to be taking this Moro offered to Forest loan as truth?

I''d be surprised if it went official before a quiet word was mentioned to the guy.

It''s tosh if you ask me.

...Unless.. And i hope not, things were said after Tuesday night.

why have a recall clause on a striker who hasnt even managed 10 games for us.. has he even managed 10 games in 2 years?his career is in a mess and i cant see a loan resurrect it.. just tat Huddersfield have to pay for his medical treatment.

It is odd that Moro was so keen to come off and yet there is no mention of his being injured and he is likely to join up with Wales. Hopefully, this is because his injury was precautionary but in addition to what I saw on Tuesday I didn''t see our physio treat or examine Moro on the pitch so he came off at his own insistence of being injured. Maybe he has upset CH?

[quote user="baldyboy"]but Jas, reading what people are saying on here he could be the answer to our striking problems!!![/quote]so could Cody and "Jamie Lad!"

"but Jas, reading what people are saying on here he could be the answer to our striking problems!!"

No one is saying this so don''t twist the truth. What is being said is that it looks extraordinarily short sighted and reckless to loan out an option different to what we have without having a replacement ready to go. Who would you rather have waiting on the bench Vaughan or Martin?