Sign in to follow this  
chris_sabian

5Live say we have CMs

[quote user="ricardo"]Having medical apparantly[/quote]

Not heard of a medical and personal terms being agreed in under 7 minutes before, but we will see!

[quote user="CanaryNath"][quote user="ricardo"]Having medical apparantly[/quote]

Not heard of a medical and personal terms being agreed in under 7 minutes before, but we will see![/quote]The medical doesn''t have to be done before the deadline.

The paperwork has to be complete though, and surely we wouldn''t want to do all that for him to then fail a medical?!

Better than nothing, potentially a very useful player. I would hope he could fit in well here, good enough back up for Jackson who deserves a more prominent role in the starting line up. Holt/Moro and Jackson/CMS would be fine.

[quote user="AJ"]The paperwork has to be complete though, and surely we wouldn''t want to do all that for him to then fail a medical?![/quote]We might risk it. Depends on how injury prone CMS is.

the medical doesn''t need to be done before the deadline, the financial agreement still needs to be submitted to the F.A in time.

So we are now buying a player before a medical?!

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="chrissabian"]Very disappointed.[/quote]
Fu*k sake!
[/quote]

Blunt,but i like it[Y]

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Very disappointed.[/quote]I''m with you fella, the whole thing has a desperation thing about it. However, we will, as we always give new players a chance to prove themselves.

I''m pretty sure 5live SUGGESTED it COULD happen. But was purely speculation.

They never said that a deal was on. At least, unless I missed it..

You''d have thought there''d have been an official club Tweet saying there was some upcoming news by now if there was any truth in this, hope to be proved wrong!

CMS tweeted just now saying he''s looking forward to the game tomorrow. Looks like there was no activity on the end

He said he''s had a busy day though, maybe hinting at the possible transfer to us??? if so what happened... seems odd