Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Norwich vs Totthenham Team news and match thread

What a great display so far, solid, hard working defending and some really impressive attacking play. Soo unlucky to not be 1, 2 or even 3 up, away against a team who should arguably be top four or challenging.

I hope those with any doubts are watching this, easily as good as we played under lambert but we''re looking far more solid and less likely to be hit back at at on the counter.

One swallow doesn''t make a summer but if this is what we are capable of, Hughton deserves the time to get these kind of displays out of these players week in, week out.

They''re all playing well but personally very impressed by Garrido, looks a step up in class and keeping Lennon relatively quiet and under wraps. Pilkington looks a bit more back to his best than the last couple of games as well.

Oh and so happy Hughton set up 442, all those saying he''s setting us up for 1 up front seem to be wrong. Saying all this though who wouldn''t bet against one moment of pure class from a Spurs player to ultimately rob us!

really pleased with the first half.. Dembele on now.lets get Tettey on to counter him!I think this could be Jacksons season TBH... he will have a say in this game some how.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]really pleased with the first half.. Dembele on now.

lets get Tettey on to counter him!

I think this could be Jacksons season TBH... he will have a say in this game some how.
[/quote]

It has to be as he is the only pacey guy we have.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]All you do is moan lincoln.[/quote]

What! He was though![/quote]
I''m backing Lincoln here Bassong, despite an excellent performance, could of cost his team there.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Bloody Freidel is on fire[/quote]
To not only save that drilled cross/shot but to palm it out of the way of an on-rushing striker is very impressive.

This is looking like a textbook away performance, defend well, look to counter dangerously. If it goes right , your guaranteed a point and may even get all three.