Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Norwich vs Totthenham Team news and match thread

good performance, good point, could, maybe should have been 2 nil up at half time thoughstill think we look a little blunt up top though. play like that at home to west spam but a bit more clinical and it should be 3 points

[quote user="ricardo"]good weekend made even better when Vaughan scored against Scum

[/quote]anyone know if he can be recalled?

i know he wont read this but "put that in your Pipe AVB".... maybe clubs will actually stop being fooled into thinking he is a top level manager and he will bugger off to the championship where he belongs.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i know he wont read this but "put that in your Pipe AVB".... maybe clubs will actually stop being fooled into thinking he is a top level manager and he will bugger off to the championship where he belongs.

[/quote]To right Jas ! Ironically, on my FM12 game currently in 2016 AVB just started talking smack at me, I laughed as my top of the table Guiseley just thrashed his little Bristol City (LMFAO) 3-0 !And we are both in the Championship ;)

I didn''t see the red...BBC (savage) says that it ''was never a red'' but Radio Norfolk says it was as clear as day?

Anybody see it and what''s your opinion on it?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yup straight Red, could have broken a leg.How anyone could say not a straight red is retarded, Huddlestone went in late and didnt even look like trying to pull out[/quote]

Yay! here comes the first moaner on canary call! Bemoaning lack of fire-power, obv. didn''t see the performance of Brad Freidel today!

Savage would not know what a red card offence is if it was waved at him ! He has enough bloody xp with them to know though surely, still bitter that his waving to the fans while being subbed at Carrow added the time on for Jacko to win it for us ? ;)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yup straight Red, could have broken a leg.How anyone could say not a straight red is retarded, Huddlestone went in late and didnt even look like trying to pull out[/quote]

[/quote]both players slid in, 60/40 and probably a yellow

Listened on Radio 5 to get an unbiased commentary and they said we played really well and could have taken all 3 points. Snoddy was mentioned as having a great game amongst others,  this will be a massive confidence boast for them.

Sky( Matt le Tissier) said  that on that performance we will comfortably stay up and compete with most teams.

Well done the lads, well pleased [:)]

[quote user="technika"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yup straight Red, could have broken a leg.How anyone could say not a straight red is retarded, Huddlestone went in late and didnt even look like trying to pull out[/quote]

[/quote]both players slid in, 60/40 and probably a yellow[/quote]Nope, 80 / 20Howson slid to get the ball and was on the floor before Huddlestone flew in.Howson conected with the ball , Huddlestone now comits and makes zero effort to pull out.Very dangerous tackle.