Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Would beating Wet Sham put your doubts to rest?

This is directed at the whingers mostly...

Would beating Wet Sham with a comfortable (let''s say 2-0 or 3-0) scoreline and good strong play put your doubts to rest about our strikeforce?

Personally I feel that Kane, Jackson, Holt and Morison are fine. I confess, as some of you may know I had a bit of a panic when we did not sign a striker, but I was of little faith, and we signed Kane.

So if we were to beat Wet Sham comfortably, would that put your doubts about our strikeforce to rest?

(Let''s just think of insulting names to West Ham while we do this...)

I believe we need 3 points against West Ham.Their positive form against Fulham was driven by Carool, who''s now out. We''ve had one shocking performance, followed by 2 extremely positive performances in which we were lucky to walk away with only a single point. Rather than letting the ''quest for first win'' become an issue, we need to see West Ham as what they are, a newly-promoted side that we should be looking to beat convincingly at Carrow Road. Any less than 3 points and I''ll start to be concerned, even if the performances are looking good it''s points that are going to keep us in this league, that means getting wins on the board.

the whingers will always be with us, young fella

whatever we do they will construct some supposed failing, alleged mismanagement or devious conspiracy within the club to peg their attacks upon - much as turds float up when the storms flood the drains

you can ignore them or expose what they are up to, but either way they will re appear when they think things are favourably to them - best to just accept it as a part of our success

The ones who constantly attack the club at every corner. The ones who will always complain, but a victory for them is a small pause in the whinging. I coin this phrase from city1st but I do believe many of these people may be ''closet binners''.

Constructed arguements are all good and well, but constant attacks from a few certain people (no names needed) are just pathetic.

perhaps you might care to add, a resonse the mr chops question

least anyone gets the wrong impression

if you get my ''ahem'' drift

Ah yes, of course Mr Binfinder General.

That post was aimed at Mr Chops QUESTION.

May I join up as the Binfinder general''s assistant? I could always do with a bit of detective work.

yes, the more the merrier

I doubt we shall rid this forum of the infestation of bin

but a few well proven denounciations would not go amiss

What do you mean when you say doubts? I do not doubt that we will battle this season in the bottom 5 or 6. I do not doubt that Hughton and the players we have as a group will do the job this year. We wil be 10% thro the season following the hammers game, we need to pick up points throughout the season

There are big games with the teams around us that I will say we have to win, you have show your intent. The fortress carrow road needs to be set so that the teams around us know how tough it will be. Last year we got 12 points from qpr and Swansea and although man u and man city were the only teams to take maximum points from us.

I was worried after the Fulham game that some of our players from last season proved where they had come from ( league 1) but with the new quality additions setting the standards I have more faith that we can consistently perform enough to be top of the bottom 5 or 6. But a win against west ham would be an amazing result. I do think that half their team could walk into our team. But I certainly think we can and i want us to get it as we need to start picking up results and then pick up points throughout the season.

So no doubts on the players or team. We are in a struggle but a performance like we saw this weekend is then replicated, then we will stay up. I hope therefore this is the norm and the level of performance is now set anything less is not going to get us winning results that often. You don''t often win when you play under par unless you are a top team.

[quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

You will have your work cut out as the 6inners have gone to ground since they have had enough problems of their own this last week.Mind you they were all over here like a bad smell following Fulham but a weekend at the seaside followed by a night in Carlisle and a visit from James Vaughan yesterday has had them on the back foot.

Mr Chops, you should know by now that the term "whinger" or "binner" has a vey wide sprectrum, from somebody who expresses  mild concern through to somebody who expresseses a strong opinion. I dislike posters who contstantly bash all things NCFC as much as anybody else, but on a personal level I have no issue with any poster that offers constructive criticism or expresses concern because I recognise that on the whole it is because they care about NCFC....

[quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

It''s the wrong week[:$]

Or maybe it''s a bad week[:$][:$]

It''s been a lazy sunday afternoon...

Have you seen a binner baby, skulking in the shadows..

I''m afraid you''ll have to wait until we lose again and we get another Sunday on speed like we had after Fulham.

"You will have your work cut out as the 6inners have gone to ground since they have had enough problems of their own this last week .............. "

Not entirely ...

... there were quite a few pitchforks jabbing away at keyboards on Friday night - and I suspect the announcement of what is to happen to the ''26th'' man and the under 21''s, may give cause for a few more attacks

Vigilance is the word

Vigilance is indeed the word. All the trolls want is some attention, just spot them out, and then you can have two choices IMO.

Attack them and try and root them out. Or ignore them. Personally i''m always very offensive against these trolls and closet binners.

Peoples doubts were whether our strikers were good enough to score enough goals to keep us up , so far i have seen nothing that suggests they will , has our superstar upfront even had a shot at goal in the first three matches . Lets hope young Kane can finish as well as some are saying , but i have my doubts about that too .

Between you and me (as I know no one else reads my posts) you can often quite easily catch them out - as with the stoning scene in Life Of Brian

a few harsh words against the ''mighty'' town and out they will pop

their usual tactic is to try and garner support from others or demand that you be banned (in the name of everybody being entitled to their ''hopinion'')

a very worthwhile service, and some might say ''sport'', but one that can be akin to shooting fish in a barrel at times

the binman may have a bit of rustic cunning, but of the whole he is not too bright a fellow

have fun and happy hunting

"Quick....

Here''s one "

Blimey, the binfinder team have now acquired a ''beater''

[quote user="City1st"]"Quick....

Here''s one "

Blimey, the binfinder team have now acquired a ''beater''

[/quote]A bit scary. This Forum gets more like the "Borgia''s" by the minute.

That''s the idea SOB. Very often it will be based on initials.

I often wondered about registering on a binboard as itfc....

Thank you for the advice city1st. You can only learn from the best in the art of binhunting.

In all seriousness however, I must say city1st I am impressed by how you deal with the antics of people like wiz and the whingers.

Keep it up!