Sign in to follow this  
technika

where are the points coming from

I mean when you look at the squads the teams we still have to play have, how can we get anything out of those games.

2 points it is then. League 1 here we come again.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did you "see anything" from today...

[/quote]

nope. and city played well, im not disputing that

but newcastle, arsenal, chelsea and liverpool dont have villas boas in charge either ;) they are mostly teams with settled core groups of players and a different prospect to spurs under avb

out of all of those maybe liverpool might be doable (and i would love to see it) . but i suspect rodgers will have them up and running by then, they made man city look fairly average the other day

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

My missus and Jas''s mum are probably about the same age ........

[/quote]Hitler gave up 4 months before she was born.. they knew what to expect! :o

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Hitler gave up 4 months before she was born.. they knew what to expect! :o[/quote]Just about Ricky''s age then.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Hitler gave up 4 months before she was born.. they knew what to expect! :o[/quote]Just about Ricky''s age then.[/quote]the golden generation.

[quote user="technika"]in the next 7 games?http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/fixturesi can see 4 at best :( possibly 6 depending what west ham and villa teams turn up[/quote]7 points for me - two wins, one draw.

I''d hope to see 7 points from the next 7 games leaving us on 9 points from 10 games - just about hanging in there for 36-40 points at the end of the season. So wins against West Ham and Stoke and a draw from somewhere. Off to Newcastle next - be nice to see us get something from there!

The most gutting thing is we should be on 6points from 3 games by all rights at the moment. However, 2 points from 3 is better than it could have been after the Fulham game and the performances are mightily encouraging. I hope this break doesn''t make us go off the boil at all and we come back to West Ham at home with the place rocking and more points in the bag to keep us on course.I admit the next 6/7 games are tough, but Spurs away was supposed to be too. I''m sure there''s bonus points to be had at places like Newcastle and Chelsea if we keep the perfomance rate up and keep tight. West Ham, Liverpool and Arsenal are all tough too, but we have home advantage and none of them teams are guaranteed winners away from home. Liverpool and Arsenal always have their shaky games and we can put them under pressure at home. 1 game at a time though people..all about getting the lads back unscathed during the break and on to Hammers at Carra''!

ive changed my mind btw, 15 is too much for this shower of 5h1t, id like him gone now, at best he should get until villa away, if hes lucky maybe even stoke if they carry on playing like they have done

[quote user="Highland Canary"]

I''d hope to see 7 points from the next 7 games leaving us on 9 points from 10 games - just about hanging in there for 36-40 points at the end of the season. So wins against West Ham and Stoke and a draw from somewhere. Off to Newcastle next - be nice to see us get something from there!

[/quote]

I''ve changed my mind too. Think we''ll get a point against Stoke so I''ll go for 4 points after 10 games.

[quote user="CDMullins"]how many games does Hugton get now?

[/quote]

lol

too many