Sign in to follow this  
technika

"you cant expect to come here and be an open offensive team and not concede"

says hughtonas opposed to going there and being a negative packed midfield with 1 up front and still conceding 5first game or not, reallly reeeeaaalllly bad signhes also not allowing the players to speak to the press:(

I was stunned by this, it wasnt the bl***y Etihad stadium!

Talking about players better technically, and other teams have better players than us. This is appalling.

One thing Lambert did was instill belief in the players. My fear is that Lambert was so good he turned 75% players into 110% players, playing out of there skin.

Without that we have 75% players and we''ll see the ''real'' Norwich City, not the magical illusion Lambert treated us too the last 3 yrs.

Hughton really said that? Oh christ,we are in big big trouble. If he thinks that about Fulham, then he''ll think that about every team in the division bar Reading , Southampton and QPR. Dear oh dear me. He sounds clueless. He really is Worthington mark II. Championship here we come.

He doesn''t get it. We''d have been happy losing if we played good football, but playing that way the game is up.

i dont really want holloway tbhbut i dont want a manager who refuses to acknowledge his tactics and formation were the wrong choice, the only reason i can see the players would not be allowed to even speak to radio norfolk would be that hes afraid they might tell people what they think of his ideas

Playing to not lose results in losing. Playing a team like Fulham and hoping to not lose is embarassing.  Last year we went into almost every game with confidence and aggresion, and didn''t let up no matter what. That''s why we were in games we lost right to the end and it''s why we scored impressive victories over teams like Newcastle and Spurs, not to mention that tie at Arsenal.

he just comes across as a bit of a pu55y. i wouldnt have minded if he had said ''we were crap/poor/whatever, we wont play like this again and we will do this, this and this etc''

lets hope he told them to play like tw@t5 in order to get a few more quid out of delia

[quote user="NCNOR"]We NEED POYET! He is the kind of guy who does things just like Lambo.[/quote]

you mean the gut who lost to Hull topday and are already out of the CO cup and who finish most games with 10 men (or less)  NO thanks.

Having said that hughtons interview and tactics were a disgrace

[quote user="NCNOR"]The guy who took a mid-table L1 side up in his first season and then finished in the top 10 in the first FLC season.[/quote]

But didnt get them promoted despite spending money and has never managed above mid table championship, get a grip

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="NCNOR"]The guy who took a mid-table L1 side up in his first season and then finished in the top 10 in the first FLC season.[/quote]

But didnt get them promoted despite spending money and has never managed above mid table championship, get a grip

[/quote]

We need a manager who can keep us up this season. From what it looks ATM, Hughton can''t .

[quote user="Wiz"]Lookig at the players he''s already lost the dressing room, what a turd.[/quote]yes.. because the players are incapable of thinking for themselves and thinking "Bugger you what do you know Hughton?" and going out and influencing the game independently?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Wiz"]Lookig at the players he''s already lost the dressing room, what a turd.[/quote]

yes.. because the players are incapable of thinking for themselves and thinking "Bugger you what do you know Hughton?" and going out and influencing the game independently?

[/quote]

If only football was that simple

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Wiz"]Lookig at the players he''s already lost the dressing room, what a turd.[/quote]yes.. because the players are incapable of thinking for themselves and thinking "Bugger you what do you know Hughton?" and going out and influencing the game independently?

[/quote]

If only football was that simple

[/quote]Footballers ARE that simple!