Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

That Zak re-signing rumour...

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Best he avoids any speed cameras on his way out of Norfolk[/quote]

Nah, he''ll plead special circumstances; shame Matty Patty didn''t try that one too

He was a great defender but a settled back 4 is incredibly important and he just can''t stay fit enough. That''s why he''s ended up Leicester rather than another Premiership team.

Good luck to him though.

Sad that he is gone but gutted that we still have Ward....

Thought that Tweet was weeks old. Think I Holty re-tweeted it just after his contract ended.

...it was an old tweet the thread was started back in June.

It is interesting Zak ended up in Leicester - looks like he didn''t even need his car to get there, trains go straight from Norwich! Not too surprised he has gone to the Champs, probably that wee bit too unreliable with injuries for a PL side to take the punt.

This actually makes me feel a bit easier about us releasing him. I personally felt we were a better side with Zak in it. But the fact that no Premiership team have taken a punt on him perhaps suggests it was the right decision.

A regular 1st team player going from a Prem club to a Championship club...I''m pleased to see its not just a financial decision then?

PL teams want defenders with the possibilty of being fit for a whole season, the only exceptions are people like Ledley King, who are so good they are worth the trouble and even Spurs have grown tired of his injuries. Zak is a very good player but we need a stable defence. Can anyone see him staying fit for a full season? it has to be a huge long shot.

I believe he is in talks with Leicester