Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

paul lambert,adolf hitler and pol pot all in a room

shoot Pol Pot twice, orientals and football clubs dont go, just ask fans of Birmingham City

I was once talking to my daughter about Pol Pot.  I was saying basically he was a dictator and I could remember BluePeter doing something on TV blah blah.  She looked really puzzled, then she said, ''what Paul potts off Britain''s Got Talent''. 

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]I was once talking to my daughter about Pol Pot.  I was saying basically he was a dictator and I could remember BluePeter doing something on TV blah blah.  She looked really puzzled, then she said, ''what Paul potts off Britain''s Got Talent''. 
[/quote]

You just reminded me of all the dodgy diarhoea songs at school because of that[:$]

Why use a bullet to shoot a dead bloke from the 2nd world war?

You''re seriously comparing too of the most infamous dictators of all time with a football manager that left in a way that p***ed you off?
Jesus Christ.

[spartacus"]you have a gun with only 2 bullets who do you shoot ?

Hitler died in the bunker in 1945 or in Argentina sometime after. Pol Pot died in the late 90''s!

Spartacus, your respectability died on this forum when you posted this bulls*it post!

[quote user="Gareth"]You''re seriously comparing too of the most infamous dictators of all time with a football manager that left in a way that p***ed you off?

Jesus Christ.

[/quote]

For heaven''s sake, don''t bring me into this!

[quote user="Gareth"]You''re seriously comparing too of the most infamous dictators of all time with a football manager that left in a way that p***ed you off?
Jesus Christ.
[/quote]What if he changed it to David Cameron & Nick Clegg?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[spartacus"]you have a gun with only 2 bullets who do you shoot ?

Hitler died in the bunker in 1945 or in Argentina sometime after. Pol Pot died in the late 90''s!

Spartacus, your respectability died on this forum when you posted this bulls*it post!

[/quote]

i didn''t realise i ever had any....it was just a joke... anyway correct answer is  paul lambert twice just to be sure

[quote user="im spartacus"]

i didn''t realise i ever had any....it was just a joke... anyway correct answer is  paul lambert twice just to be sure

[/quote]
As someone who had several family members die in the holocaust, and a grandfather who suffered horrifically in a concentration camp, I can confirm you are officially a cnut. There is no humour in the holocaust and ethnic cleansing, you fcukwit.

[quote user="morty"]Jeez, some people really need to lighten up.[/quote]
Ok then imagine you have half your family mercilessly slaughtered and tortured by ideological maniacs and then someone makes a joke about it... how funny is it then?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]Jeez, some people really need to lighten up.[/quote]
Ok then imagine you have half your family mercilessly slaughtered and tortured by ideological maniacs and then someone makes a joke about it... how funny is it then?
[/quote]By any chance do you have a long standing grudge with the OP?It was a joke, albeit not a particularly funny one, but hardly worthy of getting knickers twisty over.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="im spartacus"]

[/quote]
As someone who had several family members die in the holocaust, and a grandfather who suffered horrifically in a concentration camp, I can confirm you are officially a cnut. There is no humour in the holocaust and ethnic cleansing, you fcukwit.
[/quote]The joke was about that though was it. You could change it to Jedward, Mork & Mindy, Dale Winton & Michael Barrymore.  The answer would still be the same.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]Jeez, some people really need to lighten up.[/quote]
[/quote]So your family were Gypsies then?

[/quote]Most of us probably had relatives in the trenches in WWI. 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]Jeez, some people really need to lighten up.
[/quote]

[/quote]

By any chance do you have a long standing grudge with the OP?

It was a joke, albeit not a particularly funny one, but hardly worthy of getting knickers twisty over.
[/quote]

i  thought it was quite good