Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Away season tickets...

Away season ticket renewals have been sent out with Arsenal tickets and have to be renewed by 13th May.

There will be a limited number of away season tickets going on sale, application forms available from 14th May.

I think the number was capped at 700 this season so I''d guess it''ll be about the same next term.  They''re good if you go to most away matches. You can send back five you don''t want before they cancel the arrangement too and if you don''t want to renew you won''t need to worry about having ten away stubs for the following season.

Bit surprised at the tight deadline for existing renewals though......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

I think the number was capped at 700 this season so I''d guess it''ll be about the same next term.  They''re good if you go to most away matches. You can send back five you don''t want before they cancel the arrangement too and if you don''t want to renew you won''t need to worry about having ten away stubs for the following season.

Bit surprised at the tight deadline for existing renewals though......

[/quote]

Reading my away season ticket renewal form form for next season, it appears that they have lowered the amount of games you can cancel down from 5 to 3

It would be interesting for the club to confirm the number of away season ticket holders there are, the cap, if there is one and how many fans actually qualify for Group 2

Yes, GJL is correct, they have reduced it so that you can only cancel 3 games on your away season ticket next season.On a day which hasn''t been the greatest for McNasty I think this is another little bit of  NCFC''s customer care that''s being eroded away.You also have to inform the club a minimum of four weeks prior to any game you wish to miss.

And it used to include all cup games too. Don''t know it it still does. So if it does 2 away League Cup matches and 1 away in the FA Cup could leave you needing to attend every league game. But, to be fair, that''s the point of having an away season ticket.

It would be interesting for the club to confirm the number of away season ticket holders there are, the cap, if there is one and how many fans actually qualify for Group 2

its worth taking in consideration how hard it is to attend all the games bar 5 let alone 3, especially if you work irregular hours like me. This season I missed Wigan (clashed with a pre booked holiday), Liverpool (was working abroad), Everton (was moving house), Sunderland (couldn''t afford to take 2 days off work as was a midweek game so no train back), Stoke (was working abroad). So 3 "passes" is going to be tough for me.

BUT you can allegedly sell them on, OR just take the loss on the chin.

[quote user="barclaystand"]Yes, GJL is correct, they have reduced it so that you can only cancel 3 games on your away season ticket next season.On a day which hasn''t been the greatest for McNasty I think this is another little bit of  NCFC''s customer care that''s being eroded away.You also have to inform the club a minimum of four weeks prior to any game you wish to miss.[/quote]Hardly.I''m assuming the 5 ticket cancellation was available when we were playing 23 away games in the Football League.  So why should it be available when we play only 19 in the Prem?If you think you aren''t going to be able to make 15 away games then why get an away season ticket?  I''m assuming you''ll be in priority group 2 anyway because you will have more than 10 stubs from this season anyway.  Then you can pick and choose rather than having the worry of losing your priority group 1 status.

Sorry Ben, I didn''t know at the time my work commitments were going to change and I was going to have to move house...is that ok with you now?

p-rick!

havent seen the renewal forms myself yet, not keen on the changes mentioned above, in particular the four weeks notice clause.we''ve missed 3 away games this year, two of which were Sunderland and Newcastle due to the fixture dates being moved at late notice.The sunderland game fixture date was moved with only a couple of weeks notice, and I''m sure the Newcastle fixture date change was also less than four weeks, so it seems harsh to be penalised when the fixture changes can happen late and are out of your control!