Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

County Hall Car Park.

Anyone know if NCFC get a cut of this cash now it is £6 and the tickets are the same as match tickets,I hope they dont.I come on the train or bus now to avoid this stupid amount to park my car in a car park you cant get out of.As for new shirts no you dont have to buy them but try telling kids grandkids you still look good in the old one and Wilbraham on the back is far to much money wait to we sign a chinese striker called Li,Lo etc.This club must realize that we dont have an endless supply of cash to give them as much as we love supporting them so a shirt for two years,stop over pricing beer and food etc.It is great coming to Carrow Road but those at the top have to take note that many jobs offered in this county are less than £7 an hour so going to football is the last thing people will afford to doand as for those on here who say you have the choice,you may but if you have not got the cash you really have not and we none of us want to loose the real supporter to NCFC or the game as a whole.

NCFC now rent the County Hall Car Park on match days so any profit goes to NCFC.

I believe parking at County Hall on matchdays is now run by the club. I used to park there almost every match but have done so only once this season, when I had no other choice. The rest of the time, using the Riverside multi-storey has been surprisingly easy, is closer and £2-£3 cheaper a time.

[quote user="the pigman"]Anyone know if NCFC get a cut of this cash now it is £6 and the tickets are the same as match tickets,I hope they dont.I come on the train or bus now to avoid this stupid amount to park my car in a car park you cant get out of.As for new shirts no you dont have to buy them but try telling kids grandkids you still look good in the old one and Wilbraham on the back is far to much money wait to we sign a chinese striker called Li,Lo etc.This club must realize that we dont have an endless supply of cash to give them as much as we love supporting them so a shirt for two years,stop over pricing beer and food etc.It is great coming to Carrow Road but those at the top have to take note that many jobs offered in this county are less than £7 an hour so going to football is the last thing people will afford to doand as for those on here who say you have the choice,you may but if you have not got the cash you really have not and we none of us want to loose the real supporter to NCFC or the game as a whole.[/quote]

Excellent rant....look forward to hearing you on this week''s Canary Call. [:D]

I must admit shocked myself with that one,I will suprise you that I have never been on that dreaded prog,I think it maybe that I go to games (if I have enough money) so I cant start my ranting with what a great comentary,I listen every week,It sounded a great/bad game and then say I have supported city for 60 years but never been to Carrow Road,it may be the sign of things to come for me  who knows.Thanks for the car park info,they are robbing bast**ds then.

[quote user="Harry"]NCFC now rent the County Hall Car Park on match days so any profit goes to NCFC.[/quote]

This was queried at a Supporters Group meeting early in the season and David McNally''s explanation was that the club had rented County Hall to secure parking for when the building started behind the Jarrold on the land which was sold off last year. He said that the club would basically break even due to the rent charged by NCC and that it was a logistical move rather than an attempt to make a profit.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="the pigman"]Thanks but do you believe him.[/quote]

LOL

Come on Beaus....

Do ya[:^)]

I don''t have sufficient empirical evidence form a conclusive opinion on the subject, I''m merely telling you what was said.[H]

[/quote]

When I had a season-ticket I always used to arrive before 10am, before the attendants arrived. There were always a few other cars already there, presumably council workers cars,  but I would park for zilch.  Perhaps they are tighter on this now ?  

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="the pigman"]Thanks but do you believe him.[/quote]

LOL

Come on Beaus....

Do ya[:^)]

I don''t have sufficient empirical evidence form a conclusive opinion on the subject, I''m merely telling you what was said.[H]

[/quote][/quote]

Why would we not believe him, he know his Job and his track record is second to non, just remember where we were 2 years ago, 

[quote user="paul moy"]When I had a season-ticket I always used to arrive before 10am, before the attendants arrived. There were always a few other cars already there, presumably council workers cars,  but I would park for zilch.  Perhaps they are tighter on this now ?  [/quote]

Pretty dedicated for an evening KO........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Harry"]NCFC now rent the County Hall Car Park on match days so any profit goes to NCFC.[/quote]

This was queried at a Supporters Group meeting early in the season and David McNally''s explanation was that the club had rented County Hall to secure parking for when the building started behind the Jarrold on the land which was sold off last year. He said that the club would basically break even due to the rent charged by NCC and that it was a logistical move rather than an attempt to make a profit.

[/quote]What supporters group was that then?The Invisible one or the Irrelevant one? That ''I'' must stand for something......

The I? What could it be....?

IgnoringtheMaynardtemplateforthefuture?

Ignoringtheresidentbinner?

ItsmuchbetterwithouttheDeliaHaters?

I honestly have no idea, if it had something to do with you I''d have my last fiver that the I related to your lot South of the border.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]

What supporters group was that then?

The Invisible one or the Irrelevant one? That ''I'' must stand for something......
[/quote]

It was the meeting where Norwich City invited all the various supporters groups and organisations to send representatives.Looks like the "I" in this case stands for Ignorant of the facts.[;)]

No-one knows what the ''I'' stands for then?The silence is telling.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]No-one knows what the ''I'' stands for then?

The silence is telling.
[/quote]

Ever considered that nobody other than you are interested.Good effort to get this off topic but Beau has said who the information came from and i have added at what meeting it was said at so now can we keep on topic please and not be distracted by you and your little gang trying to point score.Thankyou so very much Mr.Cluckson.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]No-one knows what the ''I'' stands for then?The silence is telling.[/quote]

Ever considered that nobody other than you are interested.Good effort to get this off topic but Beau has said who the information came from and i have added at what meeting it was said at so now can we keep on topic please and not be distracted by you and your little gang trying to point score.Thankyou so very much Mr.Cluckson.

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa..... no stop it now...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa................ etc.etc.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]No-one knows what the ''I'' stands for then?

The silence is telling.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa..... no stop it now...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa................ etc.etc.
[/quote]

So glad it was not lost on you.[Y]

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]What supporters group was that then?[/quote]Guess it must be 1 of those supporter group meetings that I asked about earlier in the season when the club asks for fans to go along and talk about stuff to do with the club. Had heard NCC were charging the club to use the car park which makes sense