Sign in to follow this  
Norwich or die tryin!

Blackburn away refund

They did say they''d post them during the week following the match so it''s a little poor that nobody has received them yet.£28 isn''t much in the grand scheme of things but having bought two tickets just before the prices were reduced I''d quite like that back...However I''m also sure we will get them eventually.

Can I just check how much others got? I had 2 adult tickets and a child ticket and have only got £30 back. The adult tickets went down £14 each - did a junior only drop £2?

There refunding tickets for the blackburn game? Diddnt realise that but fair play cant remember that ever happening in recent years. Just wish they would have done it occasionally during the Grant and Rodent years as alot of those away games I went to were truely shocking!

They''re not refunding the tickets as such - what happened was that Blackburn reduced their prices the week before the match, so the club have issued cheques to refund the difference to those of us who purchased tickets beforehand.  If the club did refund after many of our away displays pre-Lambert I''m pretty sure we''d be bankrupt by now [:)]