Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Defeat against Wolves= relegation!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Shaker Maker"]I have always been of the opinion that none of the bottom 3 teams will get 36 points.

Ergo, we are safe.
[/quote]

We are now! [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/happy-131.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

Unless we lose next week, then you can start all over again...

Oh look children, the wind has changed again -

"Fail to beat Wigan and the doubts will start on here tonight. I''ll get shouted down from the usual arrogant source", Defeat against Wolves= relegation!Will the Spanish trip bite us in the bum? don''t want to come on here Sunday night and say ''told ya - 1st w(eathercock)iz

ps with all these constant changes maybe the Lowestoft whether cock might now get off Stephen Fry''s back (so to speak)

I''d call him a tit again, but he''ll only whine and get the post removed.So I won''t.

My thread title clearly indicated IF we lost to Wolves...we didn''t.....so..[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF[/IMG]

Which I''m sure you would have drawn our attention to if we had have lost

ps is that yellow thing you getting ready to meet your (previous) bete noir, the long time City fan Mr Fry ?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s the "In Lambert I Trust" signature that grates a bit.

[/quote]

Why Mr C? I''m not questioning him or the team, its just an opinion on a specfic game or possible chain of events.

My signature means I trust him to do his best for us, and also not walk out on us soon.

On that I''m very clear.

[quote user="First Wizard"]My thread title clearly indicated IF we lost to Wolves...we didn''t.....so..[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF[/IMG][/quote]

Another get out twist,

[quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s the "In Lambert I Trust" signature that grates a bit.[/quote]

Why Mr C? I''m not questioning him or the team, its just an opinion on a specfic game or possible chain of events.

My signature means I trust him to do his best for us, and also not walk out on us soon.

On that I''m very clear.

[/quote]Well, since you ask, I suppose it doesn''t seem to be consistent with some of the posts you start.(A) "In Lambert I Trust" and (B) "Defeat against Wolves = Relegation"(A) "In Lambert I Trust" and (B) "Will the Spanish trip bite us on the bum?"I suppose my view is that if (A) is true then you wouldn''t suggest (B).

Why Mr C? I''m not questioning him or the team, its just an opinion on a specfic game or possible chain of events.[/quote]

Because where else would a win/points come from?[/quote]

The second quote relates to more than ''a specific game'' it is about all the remaining games. Games that are managed by him and played by the team. Asking where the points are to come from is certainly ''questioning him or the team''.

The problem is wiz, you have put up these type of posts so many times that it is incredible that you still think there might be someone who is fooled by them. Whereby if this suggesting of doom were to occur you would be crawling all over this board telling us how no one listened to you, how right you were etc

The sad thing is that merely by the laws of averages you should be getting something right, yet time after time you are proven wrong.

Perhaps you could write for the Sun

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Why Mr C? I''m not questioning him or the team, its just an opinion on a specfic game or possible chain of events.[/quote]

Because where else would a win/points come from?[/quote]

The second quote relates to more than ''a specific game'' it is about all the remaining games. Games that are managed by him and played by the team. Asking where the points are to come from is certainly ''questioning him or the team''.

The problem is wiz, you have put up these type of posts so many times that it is incredible that you still think there might be someone who is fooled by them. Whereby if this suggesting of doom were to occur you would be crawling all over this board telling us how no one listened to you, how right you were etc

The sad thing is that merely by the laws of averages you should be getting something right, yet time after time you are proven wrong.

Perhaps you could write for the Sun

[/quote]

Cor, do they have any vacancies? [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Zen/zen-reading-news.gif[/IMG]

For some one of your undoubted talents I''m sure they could make room - more so as it looks like a fair few of them will be going to nick in the near future

I think Wiz may have had previous. Probably him who reported a "Lancaster bomber on the moon". It was in the Sunday Sport as well so it all fits in. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think Wiz may have had previous. Probably him who reported a "Lancaster bomber on the moon". It was in the Sunday Sport as well so it all fits in. [:D]
[/quote]

I''m pushing for the page 3 editor''s job Lapps.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]I think Wiz may have had previous. Probably him who reported a "Lancaster bomber on the moon". It was in the Sunday Sport as well so it all fits in. [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you may be looking in the wrong place if it''s virgins you''re after Wiz! [:D]

[/quote]

''Her tits are big enough''

''No, her tits aren''t big enough''

''Her tits are big enough''

''No, her tits aren''t big enough''

''Her tits are big enough''.....

(Just messing with you, Wiz ;))

aaagh, there. ''Dutch girls must be punished for having big boobs''. Now, you don''t punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs.

aaagh, there. ''Dutch girls must be punished for having big boobs''. Now, you don''t punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs.

[quote user="City1st"]"Wiz''s logic."

that''s rather a contradiction in terms
[/quote]

Ahh,  maybe thats explains why I said I agree with you! [;)]