Sign in to follow this  
October

Monster away following at Fulham?

With 3,500 tickets sold right next to 3,000 seats in the "neutral" section could we see up to 5,000 there on Saturday.

I for one know loads of people that couldn''t be bothered to apply for tickets and bought the neutal ones.

Lets hope that we do not have to sing " 6 nil and you still dont sing" at them again [;)]

Although I would be more than happy if they had to sing it to us

My brother works for coke in London and gets all fulham neutral tickets free, so I''m sitting there. Going down on Friday and making a weekend of it.

I got offerred a ticket and turned it down, as couldn''t make it.I can make it now, really wish I was going!

Not going to Fulham but wondered whether the people buying neutral tickets can submit them as away stubs for next season. Technically they are not home tickets?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I''d love to know who exactly these neutral fans are that "take in a game" at Craven cottage?!?

[/quote]

Think it says something about the Fulham fanbase when they have a 25,000 capacity stadium in central London showing Premier League football but need to regularly rely on ''neutral'' supporters to fill seats

Fulham is actually the closest ground to me,but sadly I''m in Yorkshire for the weekend so can''t go this time; i just hope everyone else manages to banish those nasty memories and replace them with a good win....I''ve still not been able to bring myself to watch those ''highlights''.

From odd trips I''ve had to the Cottage, the neutral area does seem to mostly get away fans in it, but certainly not exclusively; forourgame it does seem likely that most of it will be our supporters.

I have to work so wont be going but looks like will have a massive following & hopefully we banish the demons of last time.is this the only ground in the country where they make neutral tickets available?