Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Wilbraham for Morrison

Second week running he has looked the best striker in a yellow shirt!  Deserves a start on these two appearances.

I''m not an aggressive person by nature, but if I found out who the Norwich fans were who booed Wilbraham as he came on today,  it would  seriously  test my ability to keep my cool.   I hope whoever sits around these low lifes shuts them up next time or ejects  them from the ground ..........preferably by their balls.     

Wilbraham looks well up to it,  time for everyone to recognise it. 

I was confused when he was brought on, why leave the clubs secpnd top scorer on the bench?  And neither starting striker was particularly impressive either.

but Wilbraham did well and as I said was our best striker - really is time for a start

I never knew Wilby had such a good shot and thats 2 weeks in a row he has let one fly from distance that could have gone in...I would rather him taking those shots then Hoolahan who never seems to get close with his shots.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="BW"]No one booed LDC you weren''t even there ;)[/quote]

BW - you''re as pathetic as the idiots that booed him on.

[/quote]

Stop Making things up then!!!!

I''m not an aggressive person by nature, but if I found out who the Norwich fans were who booed Wilbraham as he came on today,  it would  seriously  test my ability to keep my cool.   I hope whoever sits around these low lifes shuts them up next time or ejects  them from the ground ..........preferably by their balls.     

I didnt hear any booing,  which part of the ground was it coming from?

[/quote]

Decent player. Lambert wouldn''t have signed him otherwise.

Sending out a big message to Steve Morison though. No doubt Lambert will want a reaction from him.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Nobody booed when Wilbraham came on. What game were you at? In the Lower Barclay there was plenty of cheers for him.[/quote]

It''s just another LDC sabotage attempt against norwich fans that go to the games as remember he is classed as a lower fan then us that go what a load of rubbish that is and what a load of rubbish is his claim that Wilbraham got booed. Don''t make up rubbish in future LDC and people will take you more seriously!!!

[quote user="BW"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Nobody booed when Wilbraham came on. What game were you at? In the Lower Barclay there was plenty of cheers for him.[/quote] It''s just another LDC sabotage attempt against norwich fans that go to the games as remember he is classed as a lower fan then us that go what a load of rubbish that is and what a load of rubbish is his claim that Wilbraham got booed. Don''t make up rubbish in future LDC and people will take you more seriously!!![/quote]

You sound a bit desparate BW........................

As a other who was actually at the game, I didn''t winess a y booing of Wilbraham. There was plenty of cheering for his unremitingly positive contribution. Do you see now, LDC, why perhaps those who actuallly go to games may be a little better informed? It''s great you like City and your opinion does matter - except when it''s woefully ill-informed.

[quote user="BW"]Desperate for?[/quote]

Listen, you and me are cluttering this thread with c**p so I''m not going to answer you anymore.   The boos were heard by several people including friends of mine who sit in the main stand.    Now, shall we leave this thread for intelligent discussion?  

Come on guys lay off LDC, a couple of callers mentioned it on Canary Call so it isn''t LDC making it up.

[quote user="Hugh J Wurzell"]

As a other who was actually at the game, I didn''t winess a y booing of Wilbraham. There was plenty of cheering for his unremitingly positive contribution. Do you see now, LDC, why perhaps those who actuallly go to games may be a little better informed? It''s great you like City and your opinion does matter - except when it''s woefully ill-informed.

[/quote]

Another one crawls out of the woodwork!  Whats the matter guys, am I getting under your skin??   Good.

Personally I would like to see Wilbraham partnering Holt at Stoke next week, we will need a couple of big battlers up front against them.

Ok Harry but it''s his arrogance that gets me and he is basing his suggestion on hearsay only. If he was there and heard it i would understand....and woooahh they were in the main stand were they do you not think we sit in either the Barclay or snakepit?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hugh J Wurzell"]

[/quote]

Another one crawls out of the woodwork!  Whats the matter guys, am I getting under your skin??   Good.

[/quote]

Grow up kid

No booing, just cheering. Don''t believe the care in the community cases on Canary Call. Great performance, great support, heart-breaking result but that''s football. It''s a pity you couldn''t have been there to see such a stirring display. But please do keep us, the honest everyday fans who go to games, abreast of your pearls of wisdom and deep, deep insight. Will the half and half scarf collection be flying at half mast today?

[/quote]

It was aimed at the other substitution for Man Utd at the same time as ours

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Morrison wont play another game for us.. said it last week will re-iterate this week.
[/quote]

So why would Lambert have him on the bench then Jas?

As for booeing I didnt hear any either!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Morrison wont play another game for us.. said it last week will re-iterate this week.
[/quote]

So why would Lambert have him on the bench then Jas?

As for booeing I didnt hear any either!

[/quote]

The punishment was putting him on the bench, leaving him there and bringing Wilbraham instead ! Pigheadedness by Lambert again I am afraid because as well as Wilbs played Morison was clearly the better option.