Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Norwich Vs Leicester thread

Quite a way off but JV has had 2 attempts already.

OH FFS. That was absolutely shite defending!!

We''re certainly getting what we deserve today.

Barnett and Ward, woeful.

Will be a long long time before we get this sort of a chance to reach the quarter finals again with so many of the big sides already out . Huge let down and Lambert must take his share of the blame for going on about Man Utd is the priority this week.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Will be a long long time before we get this sort of a chance to reach the quarter finals again with so many of the big sides already out . Huge let down and Lambert must take his share of the blame for going on about Man Utd is the priority this week.[/quote]Bit OTT mate!

Downloads, I concur. If it wasn''t for injuries Barnett wouldn''t get a look in. No wonder Lambert''s not been including him. Wardy looks like a player sorely in need of fitness and a few games. Shame it had to be this one.

quote user Jules: What a bl%^dy awful game this has been. I''ve got to face my neighbours after this.

My Mrs and her whole family are from Lesta. Can''t wait to see them all after this!

Very disappointed we didn''t put out our best team and look like we''ve blown a great chance of a cup run. Oh for Holty on the bench now....

[quote user="Downloads"]Lost count of the number of times Ward has just hoofed it up the pitch.[/quote]

Bring in Ryan Bennet as soon as poss

Oh well - its Premier League football for next season which is important.It would have been nice for a cup run, but I''ll settle for keeping in the prem!!

Absolutely dire. Not since Colchester have I seen us play that badly. All I can say is, thank god it''s over. Can we not just opt out of stupid cups in future :-(

I''m really pi$$ed at this result.

Stats show only 44% possession to us.

Any suggestions as to how I deal with the flack my neighbours are going to give me?

We couldn''t be bothered, it''s all about the Premier League?

We never turned up, very disappointed watching that. Clear to see why Barnett hasn''t been featuring. We''re definitely missing Tierney at LB (although Drury has been doing amazing, his attack style doesn''t quite match up).

I was hoping for a good FA Cup run, but us smaller clubs will have to make do with staying in the Prem.

Like s blast from the past being beaten by aweful teams.

So boring hoof and hope.

I only caught the last bit of the game and from the players I could tell Lambert did not place this as a priority.

A shame as we are never going to win the premier league but we could have won the FA cup this year.

Well done foxes but they did not look very good either.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Wes Hoolahan is a greedy little sh*t![/quote]Yeah - he was a bit today.There was an opportunity to put JV through and he completely ignored him !!

[quote user="Dicky"]Very disappointed we didn''t put out our best team and look like we''ve blown a great chance of a cup run. Oh for Holty on the bench now....[/quote]Opportunity wasted , do you really need to rest players for a match that is 8 days away ? crazy , especially with Premiership safety almost a certainty already.