Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Piers morgan twitter

Who gives a toss what he has to say. The guy has a C list level of fame built upon being Simon Cowell''s lap dog.

[quote user="JF"]Who gives a toss what he has to say. The guy has a C list level of fame built upon being Simon Cowell''s lap dog.[/quote]

He is typical of the band-wagon-jumping, plastic fan that lurks around the big-name clubs. When Arsenal were having their poor start to the season he didn''t get behind the team for one second. Instead he was howling for the kind of cheque-book football that has made the Premiership, and the rest of football, the financial mess it is today. And now that RVP has turned around the Gunner''s fortunes, there is our fair-weather friend Mr. Morgan gloating all over cyberspace, as though he himself had something to do with Arsenal''s success.

The guy''s an embarrassing self-promoting jerk and I suspect real Arsenal fans would want nothing to do with this tw@t either.

The awkward moment when you wake up, look in the mirror and your Piers Morgan and the whole country thinks your a joke.

not to bothered about the opinion of that guy, universally disliked and part of the phone hacking media.

So Pi$$ed Mormon (or whatever his name is) is an Arsenal fan today, is he? I bet he wasn''t when Man Utd made them look like school children a few weeks ago.

He should be questioning why Arsenal struggled to a 2-1 win against a "championship side" like us.

[quote user="JF"]Who gives a toss what he has to say. The guy has a C list level of fame built upon being Simon Cowell''s lap dog.[/quote]

did you say lap dog, think rent boy is more like

Perhaps he should be paying closer attention to his career rather than making silly jibes about us:

CABLE NEWS RACE

MON., NOV. 14, 2011

FOXNEWS O’REILLY 3,185,000

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,207,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,104,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,969,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 1,669,000

MSNBC SCHULTZ 907,000

MSNBC HARDBALL 866,000

MSNBC MADDOW 814,000

MSNBC O’DONNELL 766,000

MSNBC SHARPTON 734,000

CNN COOPER 565,000

CNN PIERS MORGAN 544,000

Piers Morgan is one of the most annoying people around, I wouldn''t take notice of him if he was praising us. He seems to either think he''s funny or important. He''s neither.....

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]He''s been top of my list for many years of people you would actually cross the road to give a slap.
[/quote]

[:D]I think there will a long queue formed already.

I''m amazed the Americans like him.I thought they would suss him out pretty quick?!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]He''s been top of my list for many years of people you would actually cross the road to give a slap.
[/quote]

[:D]I think there will a long queue formed already.

I''m amazed the Americans like him.I thought they would suss him out pretty quick?!

[/quote]

None in my circle can stand the guy Herman. I think the only reason he has any ratings at all ( low as they are ) is that people just click in for a few seconds to see if he''s gone yet.[:D]