Sign in to follow this  
Hutcherby46

LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS!! and delia!!

Shouldn''t you boys be getting off to bed now, after all Londons probably closed for the night and it looks like Colins going to be struggling to name a full team tomorrow. Don''t forget to pack your boots!!

[quote user="Allen Macdonalds"]Very disrespectful calling him that. You know full well who the real manager of the year went to and I guess thats why your bitter.[/quote]Nah and nah, I''ve not liked Colin for quite some years, certainly since long before he would ever come into your Shepherds Bush.I''m guessing Paul Lambert won the manager of the year because he was... well the manager of the year. We''ve a young manager on a meteoric rise and you''ve a journeyman championship manager, don''t think it''s me that''s bitter.

Are you QPR lads coming to Carrow Road to see what a proper stadium and a crowd look like?

Does QPR stand for Queer People Rimming?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"]High six boys[/quote]

Make that 5 new posters who have  arrived obviously to cause trouble.

[/quote] Trouble haha Nah, we are QPR and we are lovely boys High 6[/quote]

Thing is you can always tell a Londoner but not a lot[:D]

[/quote]You''re probably insulting some Norwich fans as well here

[quote user="improper fraction"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Warnocks Blue Army"]High six boys[/quote]

Make that 5 new posters who have  arrived obviously to cause trouble.

[/quote] Trouble haha Nah, we are QPR and we are lovely boys High 6[/quote]

Thing is you can always tell a Londoner but not a lot[:D]

[/quote]

You''re probably insulting some Norwich fans as well here
[/quote]

I think this new little gang that have appeared tonight know who i am refering to IF.No need to be touchy as no offence intended.

Sold out our allocation as we did so at Wolves, Fulham, Everton, Stoke, Spurs & Liverpool so try again.

Looking forward to this one, always a place we take over & make our own, just like being back home..... well except where we come from has more than 4 surnames in the whole city

I''ll be getting behind the team, I don''t go to games to crow on about Delia Smith!

Anyway theres no problem with the majority shareholders, Mcnally and other board members!

In fact the clubs in its best shape in years and if we maintain top flight status over a number of years the club will be the biggest and best its ever been!

Some people are never satisfied!

You only have to look down the A140 at our depised much worse off local rivals if you want to see a disfunctional, poorly run club caused by an owner without the clubs best interests with an inpet chief executive and has been manager!

Well Qpr or scum. Qpr take over ha ha ha. Don''t think so mate. The warnock factor might give it a bit of a spark but I went to your poxy Shit hole of a ground last season and its hardly premier league. And what 16000 is a good crowd? You must look at Leyton orient as rivals. Enjoy. As for if your scum . Well to be honest I think.your quite dad and its now past your. Bed time . night you little twat. X

"always a place we take over & make our own,"

Seriously? You can''t possibly have been at the game back in January then if that''s what you think. You certainly didn''t sell out your allocation and as for the fans that did turn up, well, Scunthorpe and Doncaster made more noise tbh. Funny how you''ve all jumped on the bandwagon now your back in the Prem. Then again your just a small team from London and have never had a decent loyal support like us.

went on your forum yesterday and there was a thread about tickets being sent back. sooooooo i think you''ll find you didn''t sell out at the first attempt. f*ck off back to your cube ground

[quote user="Rich Naa"]Hi lads 1st time poster here. I think it will be a great game and i think we will be able to count the goals on one hand, like 4-2 or 3-3!![/quote]I thought that was pretty good, to be fair.

At least they seem to be making use of the computers they nicked before they burnt the shop down, most probably tagged and sticking to their curfew being on here so late, bless them.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I don''t get this QPR bashing, good club, fine fans in general and a great manager.[/quote]

...and I like posting on their site.

Wiz takes it up the bush.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Just like most of us don''t get the Delia bashing![/quote]

Why? she has form...claims of selling up, Bryan Gunn....twice etc....

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Just like most of us don''t get the Delia bashing![/quote]

Why? she has form...claims of selling up, Bryan Gunn....twice etc....

[quote user="Barry Gannister"]Hi Rich mate. Hope you enjoy the game tomorrow.

Who are you down with? I''m coming with my mum Brian & uncle Jenny, think you''ve met them both before.[/quote]having a conversation with yourself online is one thing.. asking yourself questions! well.... the sad thing is you sat and thought up a few user names to do this and went through the sign up process with each one.please dont tell me you set up individual email addresses too!Next time you go to the supermarket ask if they sell Lives, if they do.. get yourself one!