Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

The Pink Un message board - end of an era?

I note you keep looking for a bite with the "wannabe mods" comments Mr Nutty.

Here''s one then, I find it odd how you can dish it but can''t take a bit of gentle criticism. Possibly when you get so defensive the critique has hit home.

If everyone as you say is allowed their opinion then the criticism is fair comment and you should take it with a pinch of salt not the whitened knuckles and clenched bu ttocks lol!

You love it don''t you Ruddy buddy..

You love a good messageboard ruck but you''re still in denial, still in the closet so to speak.

Everyone is allowed their opinion and everyone else is allowed to disagree with it. That''s how debate works. As for taking criticism or worse, well you''ll probably find that over the years I have "taken it" more than most. But I don''t "take" it lying down. So maybe you should come out of the closet and "take it" like a man.[:$]

But you tut-tutters aren''t as bad as the button pushers. I really don''t see the point of trying to get fellow posters banned unless they are breaking forum rules. I would never resort to report, I prefer to debate it out on here. I have every confidence that I can do that without doing something that could result in a ban.

Thank you for all your comments

The one thing I would pick up on is peoples conception of other users. For instance some people have said ''it''s only a message board get over it'' meaning the conception is people spend their lives on here.

Personally i have a little look each day and that''s it, can''t answer for anyone else. And I''ll reiterate it''s useful for me as an exiled canary.

And although I''m not entirely sure by the way he''s put it 1st wizard has every right to post here despite all the underhand crapp he has to deal with, and he isn''t the only one.

The reason I barely read/contribute to this site anymore is the feeling of people not being able to handle a difference of opinion.

There''s certain people who feel the need to resort to name calling if someone dares to disagree. I''ve always said it would be a boring old state of affairs if we all agreed on everything. What has happened to Norwich City since Paul Lambert and McNally took over has been nothing short of unbelievable and I have enjoyed every minute of the past 2 and a half seasons. Go easy on each other, yeah? We''re all Norwich City fans in the end...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

All we are saying...

Is give peace a chance[;)]

[/quote]I think we should all ensure "war is over"

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

All we are saying...

Is give peace a chance[;)]

[/quote]

Now that''s a conception.

And still, one love.

OTBC

I will go down with this ship

And I won''t put my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag above my door

Still the whole delete posts/report notion we have going on here is rather futile. It actually if anything aggravates those who have posted which returns a more ridiculous reply.

Who votes all posts remain and we just ignore ones that are silly/stupid/offensive?

Mr Nutty Sir - look at you go lol!!

"You love a good messageboard ruck but you''re still in denial, still in the closet so to speak."

The key phrase is "A good message board ruck" = entertaining etc and I''ll know when I see one ;)

Don''t tell the wife I''m in the closet - she''ll want me out doing jobs...

[quote user="Ruddy Wizard"]Mr Nutty Sir - look at you go lol!! "You love a good messageboard ruck but you''re still in denial, still in the closet so to speak." The key phrase is "A good message board ruck" = entertaining etc and I''ll know when I see one ;) Don''t tell the wife I''m in the closet - she''ll want me out doing jobs...[/quote]

RW, nutty has already thrown down that particular gauntlet.

"If you want to stoke things up a bit start a few threads about Delia."

Just a question of who might pick that gauntlet up.[;)][:D][;)]

Mr Nutty will pick up any gauntlet any time any place I heard. Its in his nature bit like Don Quixote, I''m more your Sancho Panza, holding the donkey. Mind you if you want any bullets for your gun I can make ''em PC hahaha...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Ruddy Wizard"]Mr Nutty Sir - look at you go lol!! "You love a good messageboard ruck but you''re still in denial, still in the closet so to speak." The key phrase is "A good message board ruck" = entertaining etc and I''ll know when I see one ;) Don''t tell the wife I''m in the closet - she''ll want me out doing jobs...[/quote]

[/quote]

You might not have picked it up Purple but you appear to have devilishly given it a prod with your foot. [:)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

You might not have picked it up Purple but you appear to have devilishly given it a prod with your foot. [:)]

[/quote]

Yankee, not yet, I haven''t, but who knows what the future might hold...[;)]

totally fell on my butt today since it was icey outside, much to the amusement of a few adults walking past, you''d think they''d be sympathetic, but no. Only in Leicester are the adults more immature than us teenagers!Back to topic, you know how all forum arguements should be resolved, by ______________________ <<insert your own comment

Just an afterthought. This old codgers eyes are so bad that I just realized it may have been a rather good looking man. If so, please ignore and minimize my embarrassment. [:$]

Over 100 posts on 8 pages, and more than 4,000 views in a few days.

It can confidently declared based on both the quantitative and qualitative evidence adduced on this thread that the hypothesis posed in the OT has no merit. [^]  So amongst other things Pete''s job is safe [B], and the Inner Circle will not have to move on  [:''(] 

[^o)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Over 100 posts on 8 pages, and more than 4,000 views in a few days.

It can confidently declared based on both the quantitative and qualitative evidence adduced on this thread that the hypothesis posed in the OT has no merit. [^]  So amongst other things Pete''s job is safe [B], and the Inner Circle will not have to move on  [:''(]

[/quote]Oh dear, McBly has been at the ganja again. [H]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Back to topic, you know how all forum arguements should be resolved, by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxBCVxRqh0

[/quote]

I was really disappointed Nutty. I totally expected the lady to throw off her clothes intead of firing the pistol. I diefinitely thought love rather than war would solve that particular dispute.

[/quote]

Were you not even the slightest bit concerned for the horse?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Back to topic, you know how all forum arguements should be resolved, by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxBCVxRqh0

[/quote]

I was really disappointed Nutty. I totally expected the lady to throw off her clothes intead of firing the pistol. I diefinitely thought love rather than war would solve that particular dispute.

[/quote]

Were you not even the slightest bit concerned for the horse?

[/quote]

I''ll leave the concern on that front to Kathy. [;)]

[quote user="Alejandra"]
totally fell on my butt today since it was icey outside, much to the amusement of a few adults walking past, you''d think they''d be sympathetic, but no. Only in Leicester are the adults more immature than us teenagers!

Back to topic, you know how all forum arguements should be resolved, by ______________________ <<insert your own comment

[/quote]

I''ve got some Radian-B...............

Is nobody else going to commiserate with Alejandra about her bruised butt?

OTBC

Alejandra.Some of us bus pass holders have to be polite.Hope Rico is doing well. And Leicester is improving.Hex, (who might have been someone else). Butts do get better... One way or another.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Alejandra"]
totally fell on my butt today since it was icey outside, much to the amusement of a few adults walking past, you''d think they''d be sympathetic, but no. Only in Leicester are the adults more immature than us teenagers!

Back to topic, you know how all forum arguements should be resolved, by ___________________Bly stop flirting___ <
[/quote]

I''ve got some Radian-B...............

Is nobody else going to commiserate with Alejandra about her bruised butt?

OTBC

[/quote]