Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

big john ruddy

where has he been hiding in the years before he came to norwich ????? what a great decision by PL to get him in , that save tonight was incredible !!!!!

I was emotional when he saved that! In my opinion, because of the stakes of the game, the time it was and his overall performance...as well as the save itself. I will say that Ruddy''s save was one of the best Ive seen ever. Up there with Seaman v Sheff UTD

I was one of the ones who doubted Ruddy when he came, we had Fraser who performed tops in Lg 1. I think Fraser is goin to make a top keeper, and thanks for what he did.I watched one of Ruddys first games, a friendly against Everton, where he let a easy chance go through his legs= very worried.But confidence is the same for keepers as for strikers, but get judged more as keeper mistake means a goal has been scored. Ruddy is fantastic, and Joe Hart must be shi^^ing himself. Ruddy know has the confidence, and will be in the England team soon.Just hope the top teams don''t come and buy him off us.

He was trying to sort the defence out in that 1st 20mins he was going ballistic a few time absolutely great display that one he turned onto the post aswell. Liverpool fams might say he was lucky but that touch was all it needed without doubt man of the match might also of been holt if he had played the 90mins like he played when he came on. Out of ten the whole team would be over 7

That is the biggest load of crap i have evr heard. PL talked to David Moyes who told him that John would be available and he had seen him play in Scvotland liked what he saw and also the fact he was the right age sealed the deal. You have to remember also Big John is from Cambs as well so loved the idea of coming closerto his home.

Ruddy is going to go down in Norwich folklore ! Legend in the making ?Lets just hope he does not take a management job here in 20 years time :-/

Fair point but as someone who coaches at colney and having spoken to john he wanted to come hear band the fact that we could not sign Forster (who is not as good) had no bearing on him coming FACT

He''s gotta be called up to England surely? I''m not expecting him to be number 1 because Hart is fantastic at the moment but surely a goalkeeper playing week in week out in the Premier League and putting in performances like that deserves some recognition.

Also, even without being number 1 G, just imagine how much better he''d get training with an international squad, with big big players testing him every day and coaches the level of which you get in an international setup.

A call up would be fantastic for both him, and Norwich City in my opinion.

While he without doubt deserves an England cap. Hart is great but after him Ruddy is head and shoulders above the rest. Wouldn''t be surprised if him and Forster got a call up.