Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Directors box Saturday

Check out the pic lower left in the EDP picture gallery today. Is that another member of the City party celebrating th second goal, or is that a Bolton director behaving in a less than ''executive'' manner?

what a great picture showing Mr Foulger, Mr Wynn-Jone and Mr McNally celebrating, either a goal or win, at the reebok.

How many directors boxes will you see with that passion showing it. What a great shot and certainly shows that we are in this all together, you can be very proud that our owners/ directors are in this for NCFC. Great to see them celebrate like the rest of us.

I know they will be looking at ways to bring new investment into the club (well this season is a fine advert once more for the club), but pictures like this showing the passion of our board for our club is what makes it special compared with other owners who barely flutter an eye-lid. We know the short-comings of not have a wealthy benifactor, however we still have a club and have passion in our board.

Cannot agree with you more...

Cue cluck posting his disapproval of this thread and indeed the NCFC board lol

Have a look at the bloke to the right hand side, clearly flicking the V''s to our lot whilst we celebrate!! Well funny. Great to see the passion the board clearly all have for City aswell..

It was obviously the second goal as indicated by the chap in the adjacent box.

Saw PL on the full coverage advising someone in the stands to go forth too. Nice to see a bit of spirit.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Cannot agree with you more...

Cue cluck posting his disapproval of this thread and indeed the NCFC board lol[/quote]

Well he can cluck off.

Love seeing McNally celebrating :D

Couldn''t see Delia in those pics when I looked this morning, but I can make her out now!

It is quality to see this passion from the board and directors. Could you imagine Doomcaster celebrating like that? Michael Wynn Jones looks like he''s just sat on something really painful on the top pic, then on the one underneath, it look like he is going to fall down the stand!! While we have these at the helm, we could just go from strength to strength. In ways, They are more important than Lambert, as if Lambert was to ever leave (please don''t, though!!!) I feel confident they''d bring in another top drawer manager, but if Mcnally and co were to leave, I think you''d be struggling to bring in anybody who would be as passionate and care for the club and it''s fans as them.

From our photographer..."They were taken right at the final whistle. I took a chance and had my

camera focused on them as I thought they might celebrate!"

7th row of pictures down 1st picture I can be seen (in the grey top) clapping when Klasnic was sent off.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/smiley14.gif[/IMG]