Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Anyone else think Colin wants the sack?

He''s been very vocal about them not giving him any sort of transfer funds, they can''t be very happy about that?

Saying that Dyer is a replacment for Taarabt!

I''m thinking he cant wait for the pay off, any thoughts?

I''m not his biggest fan but he did a great job last season with limited resources and has imo earnt the right to be backed by his board he has just earned them 90m. He must look at the backing our board are rightly giving Lambert and be pretty p**sed off. If he is holding out for a pay off in this case i dont blame him, he probably feels he deserves a shot at the premier league again and if he''s not going to be given that he might aswell have a decent pay off as compensation for a board hoping he jumps ship.

Don''t like his attitude at games, but on TV he comes across as a fairly good bloke.I used to hate him with a passion, but the players that play for him seem to think he is a great manager and very supportive of his team - maybe more than many managers.This is probably his last chance to manage in the Prem, and after what he did with not that much money I reckon he deserves a decent crack at it - which he doesn''t seem to be getting.Never mind eh -  Suits us thanks!

Hes a tw at and we all love to hate him but Colin W*nker whether you admit it not is a good manager and we messed up in the late 90''s when we had him here and for an interview and didn''t go with him!

Hes possibly the best thing to happen to QPR in years but their totally inept and blinkered board can''t see that!

Keiron Dyer is a has been sick note playboy who''ll play about 15 games if your very very lucky!

I''ll be surprised if Colin lasts the season!

A story going around is that their Board is deliberately denying him big funds to spend, so he gets frustrated and walks, thereby getting the result they want, i.e. Warnock out, and they can get a foreign (Italian) manager in.

Although Colin isn''t stupid and will wait for his payoff day

The stats on Colin gaining promotion are pretty impressive. The stats on him staying up are less so. And my guess is that there is a question mark over him in general, presume Sky are lining him up to be the new Holloway this year, he will readily give an opinion on virtually anything.  That doesn''t quite fit the branding coming out of QPR at the mo. He has still spent a few bob this year though?

I really pity the long term and loyal QPR fans who are having to put up with all the mismanagement bull they are having to put up with from their board!

They are my favourites for relegation and to all the Norwich fans moaning about  lack of big names at the club look at QPR for the club I hope we''ll never be!

I wouldnt be suprised if he wasnt there for the opening day!

He is obviously unhappy with the current set-up. Not been allowed to bring anyone in that involves a ''fee'' and his best player leaving. I also dont think QPR really want him - They''d much prefer a Expensive Italian than old Colin. But of course there is the small matter of a pay off - If he walks he forfits it.

Will be interesting to see how long QPR stick with him.

I just feel sorry for the QPR fans, they''ve been through turmoil last year, lost a few of their key players, and brought in a few players, glimmering in the embers of their careers.

Season ticket prices are through the rough, and they are run by a boards who refuse to give their manager money - after winning the championship.

Bizarre.

They won''t sack him, it will cost them a small fortune, they will more than likely force his hand into resigning. 

I like Warnock, honest bloke who speaks his mind.

I''d have him here if Lambert were to leave.

He''s the sort of bloke you''d love if he was your manager but hate when he''s in opposition. He likes to play the panto villain, but he''s a shrewd bloke. What the current goings on illustrate is what a bunch of deviuos shithouses he''s working for.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Hes a tw at and we all love to hate him but Colin W*nker whether you admit it not is a good manager and we messed up in the late 90''s when we had him here and for an interview and didn''t go with him! Hes possibly the best thing to happen to QPR in years but their totally inept and blinkered board can''t see that! Keiron Dyer is a has been sick note playboy who''ll play about 15 games if your very very lucky! I''ll be surprised if Colin lasts the season![/quote]

I didn''t realise he had been given a contract for three years !!

[quote user="Beauseant"]QPR have just agreed a fee of 17m Euros with PSG for Taarabt. Interesting times at Loftus Road.[/quote]

and 40% of that goes to Spurs as a sell on fee!!!!

Interesting that Swansea are going back with an improved bid for Routledge. He seemed quite happy at QPR last season (loan), so why would he be considering a move to a team on the same ''level'' as QPR, unless he knows something..................