Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs. Here is week thirty four of the free bet season. This week we have this season’s top PUP Beauseant in charge and

making the final selections. Beauseant is not only leading this seasons

table but he also has an overall record of over 87% correct picks. This

makes him a Free Bet Legend and the most consistent PUP of all time.

Beaus comes into his week in the best form having picked correctly in

each of the last 24 weeks. Billy won’t know what’s hit him!

Now Beaus will still need all our help if he is to get another winning week for the academy. This is where you will our PUPs library on the NCISA web site  useful.

And don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it regularly and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

I’m sorry your week is late going up Beaus and double sorry to you

and Mister for getting the weeks muddled! Hopefully it’s right this time

but if I’ve messed up again then I am going to a darkened room until

Saturday.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Beauseant now, enjoy your week in charge, theres

no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you

get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with

the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Robin... the free bet is yours.......Smile [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Nutty wasn''t Mr Cops weekending 2nd April and Beauseant this weekend?

That was by your published rota.

[/quote]

I''m like having a nightmare few days!! It is indeed Beauseant who is picking. I''ll be back again with the real version ASAP. Thanks[:)]

Greetings PUPs. Here is week thirty four of the free bet season Take two!! This week we have this season’s top PUP Beauseant in charge and making the final selections. Beauseant is not only leading this seasons table but he also has an overall record of over 87% correct picks. This makes him a Free Bet Legend and the most consistent PUP of all time. Beaus comes into his week in the best form having picked correctly in each of the last 24 weeks. Billy won’t know what’s hit him!

Now Beaus will still need all our help if he is to get another winning week for the academy. This is where you will find our PUPs library on the NCISA web site  useful.

And don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it regularly and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

I’m sorry your week is late going up Beaus and double sorry to you and Mister for getting the weeks muddled! Hopefully it’s right this time but if I’ve messed up again then I am going to a darkened room until Saturday.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Beauseant now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Robin... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="The Butler"]

No worries mate.

We all get times like that!

Just keep smiling and enjoy the summer!![:D]

[/quote]

I pm''d Pete so hopefully he will be able to sort the thread so the right post is at the top! Any suggestion that Nutty''s senile is wide of the mark..

Now where''s the post button again......

Now Bale isn''t playing I can see nothing stopping England beating Wales.

Unless Nutty is doing this weekends fixtures then we are playing Russia in Lisbon[;)]

Good Luck Beau and all PUPS

Afternoon all. Thanks for the build up Nutty. Surprised by the stats, but it just shows what you can achieve by picking Barcelona every week (allegedly)[;)]

Anyway, down to business and, to put it bluntly, this looks like a pig of a week, but I''m sure that all you great Pups will come up with the goods as usual. Please keep the picks coming and hopefully we''ll be able to raid Billy''s piggybank again![<:o)]

Germany home win for me please

Good luck Robin and the rest of the pups [:D]

League one in Scotland where Queen of the South (27-10-5-12-40-39) entertain lowly Stirling (27-3-7-17-25-64). Although QoS are nothing special, I just can''t see Stirling (with just three wins all season) getting anything from this game so........

Queen of the South v Stirling........Home win.

Good luck Beauseant. [Y]

No Norwich this week, or Rotherham, or Hereford. Holland play on friday night against Starving FC! (hungary)! [;)]

Ill have to take a deep look later tonight [y]

Going to have to be patriotic this week, and go for an England win. Just like the last qualifiers, we are performing very well, Wales don''t have their best player, and if you look at their squad, how many of them would you really want at Norwich? (well 4/5 and 2 of them already are at Norwich :P).

Wales vs ENGLAND- away win :D

Good Luck :D

I''m going to the Conference North wher Alfreton, who are 1pt off top with games in hand take on Hyde who are second bottom. Alfretons home record is W11 D2 L1 F36 A9 so should surely win this one.

Alfreton Town     v     Hyde United     Home Win

This suggestion comes with the usual warning that I''m not very good at this.....

Good luck Beaus[Y]

Was getting worried about you NN, couldn''t remember when you last missed posting this thread on a Wednesday. But you still managed to get it out, even with your busy schedule, well done :D

And don''t worry about Alfreton Town, there my favourite* Conference North side :P

(I don''t actually know any others :)....)

I should still have got the thread up GPele! And then I got the weeks mixed up!! Still, Beaus is here now so hopefully all''s well that ends well.

Alfreton do look good but then again I have been a jinx quite a few times this season.

I think Germany are still playing at 7pm on Saturday. Boyle price them at 1/50 though! Your pick, England are 2/5 with Boyle.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yeah says Germany game is off on BBC fixtures.....[/quote]

The BBC site shows two Germany fixtures, one off, one on. This would suggest its on, but I''m happy to be corrected

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/March/24/euro-2012-preview-germany-v-kazakhstan/

[/quote]

So it is, got to the first Germany and stopped reading. They probably just made a mistake, and instead of removing/editing it, just wrote OFF instead? Which makes little sense to me...

Good evening The Confused One otherwise known as Nutty,good luck Mr.Sainty and all you other PUPs out there.

Blue Square South for me this week and a home win for BRAINTREE TOWN (1/4) v Maidenhead United (7/1)