Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What is it about the aitches and Norfolk?

First Huckerby

Then Holt

Such occurrences usually com in three''s.

So who next?

Then again I wonder what an all-time City team of aitches would look like?

I''ll volunteer a couple more off the top of head - Trevor Hockey and Jimmy Hill.

OTBC

You forgot Hoolihan for goodness sake.

And also Roger Hansbury .... on second thoughts forget that one.

I am struggling to think of any "z''s."

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]First Huckerby Then Holt Such occurrences usually com in three''s. So who next? Then again I wonder what an all-time City team of aitches would look like? I''ll volunteer a couple more off the top of head - Trevor Hockey and Jimmy Hill. OTBC

[/quote]Halfwit.......

Not at all. I am anxious to go through the alphabet on this theme.

I start with Abbey because I do not think Zema counts as a "z."  Second names only please.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I start with Abbey because I do not think Zema counts as a "z."  Second names only please.

[/quote]Lol, are you seriously THAT bored?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]First Huckerby Then Holt Such occurrences usually com in three''s. So who next? Then again I wonder what an all-time City team of aitches would look like? I''ll volunteer a couple more off the top of head - Trevor Hockey and Jimmy Hill. OTBC

[/quote]Halfwit.......

[/quote]

OMG, Stalker has emerged.

Take cover.

OTBC

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

Lol, are you seriously THAT bored?
[/quote]

Apparently you are.

OTBC

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]You forgot another bunch of H''s you love BBB, the ones you visit a lot.....wHores.[/quote]

Speak for yourself. You live in London.

OTBC

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No actually. Watching the golf on Sky, which is worthwhile, but this board is a welcome diversion on my way to the fridge.

B = Barry Butler .... or are you too young? I am, but reputations last.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]Lol, are you seriously THAT bored?[/quote]

Apparently you are.

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a long way from home and at work, whats your excuse?Other than the usual clinical insanity and blatant attention whoring?[:)]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

No actually. Watching the golf on Sky, which is worthwhile, but this board is a welcome diversion on my way to the fridge.

[/quote]Ah, bored enough to watch golf on the telly.......[;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Halfwit.......

[/quote]OMG, Stalker has emerged.

[/quote]Oh dear, the paranoia again. You need to lay off the weed GanjaMan.

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/ganja_roz-1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently you are.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m a long way from home and at work, whats your excuse?

Other than the usual clinical insanity and blatant attention whoring?

[:)]
[/quote]

Not bad for an ex- rugby playing immigrant who deserted to soccer.

I expect you''d soon earn half-colours from that Inner Circle you joined if you weren''t obviously seeking to take it over.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Apparently you are.

OTBC

[/quote]I''m a long way from home and at work, whats your excuse?Other than the usual clinical insanity and blatant attention whoring?[:)][/quote]

I expect you''d soon earn half-colours from that Inner Circle you joined if you weren''t obviously seeking to take it over.

OTBC

[/quote]You know, you really don''t have to try THIS hard to convince me that Mr Senility has come knocking on your door.Oh and lol at you noting down every single snippet I have mentioned about my personal life and somehow trying to use them against me. And you reckon Lapp is a stalker!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, bored enough to watch golf on the telly.......

[;)]
[/quote]

Seems a darn sight better thing to do than spending your wee hours holding hands with lappinitup aka Stalker.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]Ah, bored enough to watch golf on the telly.......[;)][/quote]

Seems a darn sight better thing to do than spending your wee hours holding hands with lappinitup aka Stalker.

OTBC

[/quote]You really are embarrassingly pathetic, do you know that?I, long ago, formed my opinion about you, I don''t need some sort of imaginary gang or other posters to tell me what to type.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently you are.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m a long way from home and at work, whats your excuse?

Other than the usual clinical insanity and blatant attention whoring?

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

You know, you really don''t have to try THIS hard to convince me that Mr Senility has come knocking on your door.

Oh and lol at you noting down every single snippet I have mentioned about my personal life and somehow trying to use them against me. And you reckon Lapp is a stalker!
[/quote]

[:''(]

That''s rich coming from a person who invades other peoples posts like the pox.

[:''(]

OTBC

Invades?You really are a clueless old buffoon. This is an internet message forum, people start threads and other people comment on them as they see fit. Anyone who does so is neither a stalker nor invading them in some way.Oh, and don''t forget Hoolahan in your alphabet game lol.

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]You forgot another bunch of H''s you love BBB, the ones you visit a lot.....wHores.[/quote]

But what about Tricky Hawes? He''d be an "all time great". Always had a hanky handy[:O]

Trevor Howard - the first sub to score. Not surprising really because he was always sub![:''(]

Don Heath who scored at Old Trafford in ''67.[<:o)]

Asa Hartford, helped us to our first major trophy but his heart wasn''t deemed strong enough to play for Leeds[U]

Gerry Howshall who was signed at Crafty and Tangies dad''s dinner table[um]

Ralph Hunt 31 league goals in one season[*]

And there''s more....

[quote user="morty"]Invades?

You really are a clueless old buffoon. This is an internet message forum, people start threads and other people comment on them as they see fit. Anyone who does so is neither a stalker nor invading them in some way.

[/quote]They are if you''re a ganja induced paranoiac........

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="morty"]Invades?

You really are a clueless old buffoon. This is an internet message forum, people start threads and other people comment on them as they see fit. Anyone who does so is neither a stalker nor invading them in some way.

[/quote]They are if you''re a ganja induced paranoiac........

[/quote]

You seem to have a fixation about ganja.

Speaking from experience?

OTBC

On a related but slightly different note, I noticed the other week that teams with names starting with "W" were doing rather badly in the Premiership. Strange coincidence!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]First Huckerby

Then Holt

Such occurrences usually com in three''s.

So who next?

Then again I wonder what an all-time City team of aitches would look like?

I''ll volunteer a couple more off the top of head - Trevor Hockey and Jimmy Hill.

OTBC[/quote]Huckerby, then Hoolahan, and now Holt.Though it took a year for Hoolahan to show what he can do, being stuck on the left under Roeder wasn''t the best use of his talents.It''s a shame Adam Hammill joined Wolves, he looked an excellent player.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And there''s more....

[/quote]

Three "Boo Boys" for you...

Ian Henderson.. Norfolk boy who played 78 times scoring 6 goals. Not many Norfolk boys have done better. Booed mercilessly by the same folk who clamoured for Danny Crowe to play[:S]

Andy Hughes.. Always played with passion but bore the brunt of the bad reaction to us not bouncing back in 2006. Compared to what followed he was a world beater![:(]

Gary Holt.... Absolute legend and a real team player who amongst other things made it possible for Hucks to run opposing defenders ragged. Most of his good work off the ball and not noticed by the boo boys.[:#]