Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Grant Holt - Going Nowhere

Through one silly article from sky sports who claim their ''sources'' know that their is some Premier League interest in Holt (who the fvuck are these sources?) the rumour mill has started again.

Holt isn''t going anywhere. Stop trolling and go and buy some chrsitmas presents.

The Sky Sports article is quite clearly Holty''s agent trying to drum up a new deal for him. The bit at the end about having not entered talks for a new contract quite clearly gives away what that''s all about.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]The Sky Sports article is quite clearly Holty''s agent trying to drum up a new deal for him. The bit at the end about having not entered talks for a new contract quite clearly gives away what that''s all about.[/quote]

I was about to post the excact same thing, so so obvious

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="TheGoogler"]The Sky Sports article is quite clearly Holty''s agent trying to drum up a new deal for him. The bit at the end about having not entered talks for a new contract quite clearly gives away what that''s all about.[/quote]

I was about to post the excact same thing, so so obvious[/quote]

I was about to post the exact same thing about posting the exact same thing

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="TheGoogler"]The Sky Sports article is quite clearly Holty''s agent trying to drum up a new deal for him. The bit at the end about having not entered talks for a new contract quite clearly gives away what that''s all about.[/quote]

I was about to post the excact same thing, so so obvious[/quote]

I was about to post the exact same thing about posting the exact same thing[/quote]I wasn''t [:|]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="TheGoogler"]The Sky Sports article is quite clearly Holty''s agent trying to drum up a new deal for him. The bit at the end about having not entered talks for a new contract quite clearly gives away what that''s all about.[/quote] I was about to post the excact same thing, so so obvious[/quote] I was about to post the exact same thing about posting the exact same thing[/quote]

I wasn''t [:|]
[/quote]

Me neither

I seem to remember Huck''s agent was always doing this to drum up interest. But we all know this is the silly season, but talking of which, and I hope Lambert reads this, If anyone wants to buy Holt tell them for £60mil they can have him as that is what we will lose if we don''t get promoted  

i think the clubs statement is absolute fact here, and they aren''t trying to raise his price as you see lots of the times with the hands off warning. No club in thier right mind would sell thier most influential player, espicially when they are exceeding thier own expectations and have a great chance of beating thier 3 year plan to get into the premiership. Also at his age we wouldnt get more than a few million for him and in all honesty thats not going to bring in a better player- espicially at holt''s wages. The right thing to do now would be to gamble like we did when we got promoted from this tier last time and that appears to be what is going to happen from lambert and the clubs comments- i''m 100% sure Holt will stay, just because the club wont sell him and he wouldnt force a transfer even if he did want to leave, at least not in January, and im preety confident we will see 2 talented players come in this transfer window too.

no one is certain what will happen, one thing is certain is that everyone has theiyre price, so if a wigan etc offer what we consider too good to turn down he will go. But i think our valuation and value to us is far higher that any other club will put in superman so he will most likely stay.