Sign in to follow this  

Crofts back, Hoolahan on the bench

wouldnt say that if I were you mate, in this day and age the man will knock on your door for such suggestions.I still think a pitched petition to the FA is a good call.We could get hold of WBA fans as well, im sure they would be up for it

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]I''m frankly very, very angry.[/quote]

Doesn''t cover what I feel, premier league referee my lilly white ass

[/quote]The Referee is a [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/S11.gif[/IMG]

Ruined my mood...what a complete bunch of cheating Tw@ts...Mcdermod (the slap head) will be banging on about how they deserved to win...I hate everyone right now!

I''m simply losing faith in football. Referees are ruining the game with their sheer inconsistency and wrong decisions. It''s time for video refereeing !!!

So bloody annoying, it doesn''t feel like it right now but at least the run of defeats on Sky has finished.

If this ref doesn''t get relegated further down the rankings there''s something really wrong with the game.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Morty.....does Michael Oliver have a similar birth mark to Robbie Cowling ??[/quote]Hahahaha, will get on it after dinner!

I''m not a West Ham fan at all but they should have had two penalties today. They really were so obvious and that could well cost Aram Grant his job.  

I can only assume it''s a conspiracy, there are too many people in Norfolk and the government have collaborated with Sky Sports and the FA to raise all our blood pressure until several of us peg it.I am beyond annoyed.  But I did love Lambert''s post match interview, he was right on the line without incurring any kind of penalty/fine.I''m not a football manager so I can speak freely and say that referee was incompetent, cowardly, biased and pathetic.

When I watch a referee as bad as him it really does make me feel like I can''t be bothered with football anymore, how the hell can he give a red card to Holt who barely touched that cheating scumbag Harte and yet not even book their guy for a reckless challenge on Korey. He is a complete pile of utter dogshite, at least we got a point but had we kept 11 on the pitch I''m convinced we''d have scored a couple more as we were ripping them apart at will in the first half.