Sign in to follow this  

Crofts back, Hoolahan on the bench

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Harry"]I would put dog crap in a paper bag and set alight to it on his doorstep then ring his bell, hopefully he would then come to the door in his slippers and stamp on the bag to put out the fire.[/quote]

We used to do that as kids, not that im proud of it lol

[/quote]A whole new side to to you, I''m shocked![:$]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Harry"]I would put dog crap in a paper bag and set alight to it on his doorstep then ring his bell, hopefully he would then come to the door in his slippers and stamp on the bag to put out the fire.[/quote]

[/quote]

A whole new side to to you, I''m shocked![:$]
[/quote]

lol are you?  I used to be a little devil when I was young [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]A whole new side to to you, I''m shocked![:$][/quote]

[/quote]Right, you have to send him a steamer, I would recommend having a night on the Guinness first!

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

A whole new side to to you, I''m shocked![:$]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Right, you have to send him a steamer, I would recommend having a night on the Guinness first!
[/quote]

I don''t drink, will a good hot curry be a substitute? lol

Ruddy has made some good saves so far, always pleasing

What a crock of poo.  We are far too deep and just ball watching.  Never mind 1 extra player, Reading look like they have 2 or 3.

FFS pen now!

Sky tv cuse again

3 F''IN 3

Baztard ref[:@]

I hate Long, he was a knob when he scored those two goals when we went down and he is a diving little knob now, I can''t imagine why he has a black eye, I can only assume his Mum finally gave in and slapped his stupid mug![:@]

That''s a bit harsh Chops - the wheels have hardly come off, it''s far more the case that Reading can clearly see that every time they go to ground they''ll get the decision off this joke of a ref. I feel sorry for the supporters who have paid to see the ref affect the game the way he has.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I hate Long, he was a knob when he scored those two goals when we went down and he is a diving little knob now, I can''t imagine why he has a black eye, I can only assume his Mum finally gave in and slapped his stupid mug![:@]
[/quote]

They seriously need to come down on diving, whether that''s fines or matches missed, even after the event when the footage is closely watched

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I hate Long, he was a knob when he scored those two goals when we went down and he is a diving little knob now, I can''t imagine why he has a black eye, I can only assume his Mum finally gave in and slapped his stupid mug![:@][/quote]

They seriously need to come down on diving, whether that''s fines or matches missed, even after the event when the footage is closely watched

[/quote]Fines or bans won''t do it, I suggest a beating.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I hate Long, he was a knob when he scored those two goals when we went down and he is a diving little knob now, I can''t imagine why he has a black eye, I can only assume his Mum finally gave in and slapped his stupid mug![:@]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fines or bans won''t do it, I suggest a beating.
[/quote]

Looks like he''s already had one haha

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I hate Long, he was a knob when he scored those two goals when we went down and he is a diving little knob now, I can''t imagine why he has a black eye, I can only assume his Mum finally gave in and slapped his stupid mug![:@][/quote]LOL i said that it was either his mum, gran or Chrissy Martin in the tunnel !

[quote user="morty"]Am quite looking forward to Lambert''s post match interview![/quote]Problem is he might get a ban as well, at least Holt would have some company in the stand.