Sign in to follow this  
vos

Will they ever get off Robert Chase's back

More to the point... how does Delia Out! know it''s ''spot on'' when he has made it clear on other threads that he''s only 15 years old?He avoided this question last time so maybe I''ll get an answer this time eh?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]More to the point... how does Delia Out! know it''s ''spot on'' when he has made it clear on other threads that he''s only 15 years old?He avoided this question last time so maybe I''ll get an answer this time eh?[/quote]Clearly he is ahead of his time..... A message board prodigy of whom we should all be proud......

Mmmmm....... I wonder if he''s got a web-cam? 

What?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"]@cluck: Head in the sand again?!!

First half of my post was me quoting you as I cannot do it on here at the moment without it going all wacko on me.

Then there was a team list and a summary. Not to much to read really cluck - I actually believe you did read it but don''t want to respond mainly because you have more fun trying to lay into someone else.[/quote]Who me?...... We simply differ too much in ours views Chicken and it will only go round in circles. Just admit I''m right and I promise you''ll feel enlightened.

[/quote]

So you openly admit to not reading my points of view and then say we differ?!!! Interesting conclusion to get to that.

To be honest Cluck - why do you think you can convince people when you yourself start a discussion without an open mind and ready to judge others as soon as they differ in opinion in the minutest of detail.

What you are basically saying is that people shouldnt get held up on the negatives of Chase''s time and remember it for the highs and not the lows. Not a bad concept in itself, it''s history, so why not? Why not appreciate the high''s we had even at the cost they came with?

However, if you use that logic then to be fair you have to apply it to the current majority share holders as well dont you? That is essentially all I am arguing, that and the fact that every single counter argument you pluck from your sleaves is based on your own opinion which you say is far superior to facts that others include in theirs.

Unfortunately the conclusion I come to is : Troll - by defenition.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"]@cluck: Head in the sand again?!!

First half of my post was me quoting you as I cannot do it on here at the moment without it going all wacko on me.

Then there was a team list and a summary. Not to much to read really cluck - I actually believe you did read it but don''t want to respond mainly because you have more fun trying to lay into someone else.[/quote]Who me?...... We simply differ too much in ours views Chicken and it will only go round in circles. Just admit I''m right and I promise you''ll feel enlightened.

[/quote]

So you openly admit to not reading my points of view and then say we differ?!!! Interesting conclusion to get to that.

To be honest Cluck - why do you think you can convince people when you yourself start a discussion without an open mind and ready to judge others as soon as they differ in opinion in the minutest of detail.

What you are basically saying is that people shouldnt get held up on the negatives of Chase''s time and remember it for the highs and not the lows. Not a bad concept in itself, it''s history, so why not? Why not appreciate the high''s we had even at the cost they came with?

However, if you use that logic then to be fair you have to apply it to the current majority share holders as well dont you? That is essentially all I am arguing, that and the fact that every single counter argument you pluck from your sleaves is based on your own opinion which you say is far superior to facts that others include in theirs.

Unfortunately the conclusion I come to is : Troll - by defeniton.[/quote]It''s about time you ''got over yourself'' Capon (a castrated chicken - by definition) ..........Trolls are a mythical beast.... whereas ''anal bores'' - by definition.... clearly exist.

Ah, the glory days of Chase - I miss them......the police horses charging through the crowds, the speakers facing the Barclay to drown out any anti-board chants, players been sold from under the Managers nose, the "if Sutton goes, I go" comments - great days

[quote user="mozzer"]

Ah, the glory days of Chase - I miss them......the police horses charging through the crowds, the speakers facing the Barclay to drown out any anti-board chants, players been sold from under the Managers nose, the "if Sutton goes, I go" comments - great days

[/quote]I think you are confusing the ''glory days'' when we could viably compete against the best in the Country and Europe with the ''last days'' when quite frankly a coup was in progress.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

I think you are confusing the ''glory days'' when we could viably compete against the best in the Country and Europe with the ''last days'' when quite frankly a coup was in progress.
[/quote]

Buckethead is in the house!! Nice to see you[Y]

Now what''s this coup all about? Is this someting else to do with poor Geoffrey Watling?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

I think you are confusing the ''glory days'' when we could viably compete against the best in the Country and Europe with the ''last days'' when quite frankly a coup was in progress.
[/quote]

Now what''s this coup all about? Is this someting else to do with poor Geoffrey Watling?

[/quote]

Geoffrey Watling wasn''t poor.

Everybody knows that apart from you apparently.

Whatever next? Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="First Wizard"]Chase was many things, but he wasn''t a convicted criminal like Fry is![/quote]Hear hear....I wonder how we''d get on when trying to get a job at Carrow Road with a fraud conviction?Mmmmm?  Mmmmm?I doubt the CV would get past the post room.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"]@cluck: Head in the sand again?!!

[/quote]

Unfortunately the conclusion I come to is : Troll - by defeniton.[/quote]It''s about time you ''got over yourself'' Capon (a castrated chicken - by definition) ..........Trolls are a mythical beast.... whereas ''anal bores'' - by definition.... clearly exist.[/quote]Q.E.D.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="chicken"]@cluck: Head in the sand again?!!

[/quote]

Unfortunately the conclusion I come to is : Troll - by defeniton.[/quote]It''s about time you ''got over yourself'' Capon (a castrated chicken - by definition) ..........Trolls are a mythical beast.... whereas ''anal bores'' - by definition.... clearly exist.[/quote]Q.E.D.[/quote]My television set is a QED...... much better than plasma I think........

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="mozzer"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Geoffrey Watling wasn''t poor.

Everybody knows that apart from you apparently.

Whatever next? Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Rich man, poor man, beggarman, thief?

Or none of the above?

Is no one safe from the fall out of Big Bad Bob''s rehabilitation?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]More to the point... how does Delia Out! know it''s ''spot on'' when he has made it clear on other threads that he''s only 15 years old?

He avoided this question last time so maybe I''ll get an answer this time eh?
[/quote]

For all you know I could have been lying about my age and I''m really 65!

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]More to the point... how does Delia Out! know it''s ''spot on'' when he has made it clear on other threads that he''s only 15 years old?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then we''d have to entertain the thought that all your posts had been lies[:O]

Are you actually Delia''s nephew Tom[:^)]

We need to move on from that dreadful era in the club''s history. I have no doubt Chase was well meaning but he was first and foremost a businessman who did not support his managers and ended up a universally hated,rather sad figure.

Delia may have made mistakes but she is first and foremost a fan who has comitted a large proportion of her wealth to rescue the club from oblivion.

The results are now plain to see with Board,Employees,Manager,Players and Fans all pulling in the same direction and consequently we are envied by many other clubs and with a fair wind we can look forward  optimistically with McNallys five year plan.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that would certainly put a different slant on you being ''at school''...

[quote user="Felixfan"]

We need to move on from that dreadful era in the club''s history. I have no doubt Chase was well meaning but he was first and foremost a businessman who did not support his managers and ended up a universally hated,rather sad figure.

Delia may have made mistakes but she is first and foremost a fan who has comitted a large proportion of her wealth to rescue the club from oblivion.

The results are now plain to see with Board,Employees,Manager,Players and Fans all pulling in the same direction and consequently we are envied by many other clubs and with a fair wind we can look forward  optimistically with McNallys five year plan.

[/quote]Oh perleeeeeeaaase.....Point no 1. He supported every manager except one... Martin O''Neill, who would have cleared off the very minute a bigger club came along.Point no.2. Absolute tosh. Smith infact has never supported any of the dido mangers she''s hired.... hence the spiralling decline during her tenure.Point no.3. Envied by the few other clubs with more unrecoverable debt perhaps.... and those in Division Three and Four.There are various inaccuracies in your post, but this will suffice for now.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Felixfan"]

[/quote]

Oh perleeeeeeaaase.....

Point no 1. He supported every manager except one... Martin O''Neill, who would have cleared off the very minute a bigger club came along.

Point no.2. Absolute tosh. Smith infact has never supported any of the dido mangers she''s hired.... hence the spiralling decline during her tenure.

Point no.3. Envied by the few other clubs with more unrecoverable debt perhaps.... and those in Division Three and Four.

There are various inaccuracies in your post, but this will suffice for now.
[/quote]

As I have said we need to move on - fighting old battles will get us nowhere. The Delia era will be followed eventually by a new owner and only then can we properly evaluate the merits or otherwise of each incumbent.

[quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Felixfan"]

[/quote]Oh perleeeeeeaaase.....Point no 1. He supported every manager except one... Martin O''Neill, who would have cleared off the very minute a bigger club came along.Point no.2. Absolute tosh. Smith infact has never supported any of the dido mangers she''s hired.... hence the spiralling decline during her tenure.Point no.3. Envied by the few other clubs with more unrecoverable debt perhaps.... and those in Division Three and Four.There are various inaccuracies in your post, but this will suffice for now.[/quote]

As I have said we need to move on - fighting old battles will get us nowhere. The Delia era will be followed eventually by a new owner and only then can we properly evaluate the merits or otherwise of each incumbent.

[/quote]You''re absolutely right of course... but some of us cherish those memories and it''s sad to see Chase vilified at every turn. It''s old fashioned but I think it''s only right to remember the great days and not just the inevitable end. He did his best and no more should be asked.Otherwise... no argument at all.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Delia Out"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that would certainly put a different slant on you being ''at school''...

[/quote]

Perhaps ''school'' is work [:$]