Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

563 Donny tickets sold...

Jonny,

Leeds is 24miles from Barnsley

Norwich is 147 from Doncaster

And it paltry not poultry , I know we are called the Canaries but the fans arent birds.

Well some are , but you know what I mean.

[quote user="Standard"]Norwich fan from Yorkshire (complete with accent) right here[/quote]

Another one here, and I''m off down the A1 tonight [:)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="Standard"]Norwich fan from Yorkshire (complete with accent) right here[/quote]

[/quote]

Another 5 here

Are our seats in a circle[:^)]

[quote user="Standard"]From Yorkshire but now live in Derbyshire so I shall be heading up the M1 [:(][/quote]

My lad is working up there today and phoned them up for a ticket and was told he can pay on the gate.so if you are going there are no problems for tickets

Quite a few Norfolk folk moved to Yorkshire with norwich union a few years back.  Also seems to be quite a few who go to the Sheffield universities too for some reason.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

Another 5 here

Are our seats in a circle[:^)]

[/quote]Get ya scalfes out on the A1! Nothing better then seeing plenty of yellow and green along the way! A1 will be full of them... Hopefully [:)]

It''s going to be a busy night in South Yorkshire tonight so leave some extra time on the roads.  As my friend Jonny says Dirty are away at Barnsley, and Scunny are travelling to Sheff Utd as well.  Probably means little in the way of South Yorkshire''s finest at Donny as most will be in Barnsley!!

Also its reet windy ''ere (''ow''s that for some Tyke speak Jonny boi!), so there might be the odd lorry tipping over on the way oop north!  Hopefully the small and bijoux Keepmoat Stadium will not allow the wind to spoil the game.

OTBC.

Actually quite worried about the tickets on the door scenario now.  If the recent reports of only 600 on the door given the number of ex-NU''ers and ex-Sheff students living oop ''ere there might be queues at'' door.  Get there early.