Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Blackburn Rovers v Norwich City Official Thread...

[quote user="book end"]

Lots of positives from tonight but the main thing is that we are out of this poxy waste of time of a competition whose only purpose seems to be to give average prem teams with enormous squads a backdoor route into European competition and give their  fringe players a run out! It didn''t do us any harm going out last year. Lambo knows what he''s doing, 3 points at Forest is all that matters.

[/quote]

This poxy waste of time competition may give us a route into Europe in a few years

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]me too!!!!!!!!!! predition rite 4 me if stays the same[/quote]
Who did you have for our scorer ??
i had halt, so i was wrong
[/quote]

whos halt:?

Lol!! i text em as soon as the number was read out [y]

my and dad have a comp to see who gets their text read out, but he said it only counts on a saturday [:@] [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

my and dad have a comp to see who gets their text read out, but he said it only counts on a saturday [:@] [;)]

[/quote]

I missed it, what did you say? lol

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="book end"]

Lots of positives from tonight but the main thing is that we are out of this poxy waste of time of a competition whose only purpose seems to be to give average prem teams with enormous squads a backdoor route into European competition and give their  fringe players a run out! It didn''t do us any harm going out last year. Lambo knows what he''s doing, 3 points at Forest is all that matters.

[/quote]

This poxy waste of time competition may give us a route into Europe in a few years

[/quote]

Agreed, assuming we are a Prem team.

[quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nice to see lambert give fringe players a run out. 5 90th min goals this season, what does lambert give the players at half time [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nice to see lambert give fringe players a run out. 5 90th min goals this season, what does lambert give the players at half time [y]

[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canary_girl"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

probably the most sensible thing i have ever said!

Micky Mouse Cup. Certainly didn''t feel like that at Wembley in 1985! Ask the players who won that for us and those of us who were there if it felt like we were at the Micky Mouse Cup

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I still think if Chris Martin and Huckerby where playing we would have won......[/quote]

I think we would have really pushed them if we played out team from saturday [y]

I think Nige makes a good point, but I have to say it isn''t a priority. It''s nice to do well in cups, but we were beaten playing our second team against a strong Blackburn side.