Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Real compensation published..

[quote user="Janceena King"]

There seems to be a row between Norwich/Colchester.  I''m not interested in that and I have no idea who is right or wrong.  No doubt you will sort it out.  But whoever claims McNally is some sort of saviour must have a real problem.  The thing was a disaster this end and the only conversation is why it took the boss so long to find out.  It talks an endlessly good game and is super macho and up front  but the day we got rid of it was a massive relief this end.   Dancing on the pitch and all that.

Good luck in your war with Colchester and even  better luck with McNally.  When we fired him no one else wanted him until you picked him up.  Hidden diamond?  Total plonker this end.  Enjoy.

[/quote]Now run along back to colchester ,and enjoy another season in league 1 .

if swearing was allowed on this message board i would tell you to **** off you stupid clueless ******* ****! (make of that what you will) However as swearing is not allowed, i will just tell you to go back to your imbread family and get a life you stupid brainless retard! Im hoping i have now said enough for Web team Pete (the legend ;) ) to not ban me but to delete your stupid and childish thread! What league are Col who??? oh wait... league one with the likes of Dagenham and Redbridge!!! enjoy loser! Wheres your manager gone???

find it hard to believe one man has completely destroyed club relationships for being a complete idiot with some of the trash he comes out with ........

lets see how many of you decent canary fans think this guy should crawl back under his shell

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Now who used to employ that phrase "this end"? Personally, I blame the girl upstairs.[/quote]

.....Cameldongler.....?

I don''t think the OP has any connection with Colchester. I don''t recall McNally being fired by them, do you? I''m guessing Fulham, although why now is beyond me.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Now who used to employ that phrase "this end"?

Personally, I blame the girl upstairs.[/quote]It definitely reads like a Cameldung piece.

"Cowling said: “When we first spoke to them (Norwich) we asked for £400,000 and they offered us £160,000. They later raised it to £180,000 but wanted to pay it over instalments."

Does not completely accord with -

"Throughout this dispute Norwich City made numerous offers of settlement to Colchester, but all offers were rejected"

"We should assure our fans that the sums ordered are something we have budgeted for"

Which suggests that City were pretty much aware of what would have to be paid, so it''s not really a win for Cowling in the sense we have only paid out roughly what was expected.

I''m not too sure whether Cowling''s revealing of figures is within the settlement but it does suggest a man who is unable to grasp the bigger picture. By all means fight your corner as did McNally with the NOTW, but would not his energies be far better directed towards improving things at Cuckoo Farm rather than still living in cloud cuckoo land (geddit) ?

A by product of this decision is in effect an independent valuation of our management team. I hope Lambert & Co continue to do well, but when the day comes and a better offer comes in for them we have a basis for negotiation. Looking forward to the new season, its going to be a battle. OTBC

Having read the story on the homepage, Cowling has clearly lost the plot. Yet again hes focusing on Norwich when he should be focusing on helping out his new manager and trying to get them promoted.You thought he would have learnt his lesson after the 5-0 thrashing.

So after carping on about wanting  the FDC to make their report public, Cowling goes ahead anyway and reveals the various offers we made to him.Words really can''t describe how unprofessional and extremely petty he is being.