Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

BEST SAVES

can''t find it anywhere online but Robert Green''s save against stoke (i think it was) at home in ''03/04 was the best Norwich related one I can rememberthis one is pretty good too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQRkzBZRoI&feature=related

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]can''t find it anywhere online but Robert Green''s save against stoke (i think it was) at home in ''03/04 was the best Norwich related one I can remember

this one is pretty good too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQRkzBZRoI&feature=related
[/quote]What a keeper Schmeichel was. probably the best in my lifetime.

Schmeichel made an absolutely ridiculous save in the Champions League in the mid-ninetees.. I can''t remember who is was against, but I can picture it so clearly. It was a Gordon Banks-esq save... only better

Forster against Swindon was sublime and is worth a shout for . Even though we were sitting at the opposite end of the ground it still looked a stunning save. He needed to be 6ft 7 to reach that shot.

Forster against Swindon was sublime and is worth a shout for save . Even though we were sitting at the opposite end of the ground it still looked a stunning save. He needed to be 6ft 7 to reach that shot.

Forster against Swindon was sublime and is worth a shout for save of . Even though we were sitting at the opposite end of the ground it still looked a stunning save. He needed to be 6ft 7 to reach that shot.

Forster against Swindon was sublime and is worth a shout for save of the . Even though we were sitting at the opposite end of the ground it still looked a stunning save. He needed to be 6ft 7 to reach that shot.

Jerzy Dudek''s double save in the Champions League Final against arguably the greatest striker in Europe at the time was pretty damn impressive.

[quote user="The Irish Messi"]Robert Green save in the Play Off Final 2002.. simply unbelievable![/quote]

Absolutely!! Was thinking of that one myself, but Frasers save this season takes some beating. I can''t for the life of me think who it was against, although I was there, but it was the one where they had 2 on 1 with Forster and  the guy had an open goal from a couple of yards inside the area and Forster just threw himself accross the area and somehow got a hand to it.  Any help.....?

[quote user="Guy"]Schmeichel made an absolutely ridiculous save in the Champions League in the mid-ninetees.. I can''t remember who is was against, but I can picture it so clearly. It was a Gordon Banks-esq save... only better[/quote]

It was away to Rapid Vienna in 96.  The best save ever and here''s the proof at 2:10 not the best quality though so check out the replay behind the goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0lNsBAsb-U