Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="norwichwhite"]My dear friend after we played you at carrow road there were many on this board saying how you were a better supported club than us with bigger attendances..........not quite a fact by the end of the season.we are still missed at the top table and thats a fact......... watch any scum(our scum.. man u not yours) game and you will here their fans singing how they hate the leeds scum. chelsea spurs and arsenal fans all still miss the atmosphere created at elland road and the support we take away.waccoe(we are champions champions of europe) will always be sung by us until certain wrongs have been put right..........this will never happen so we will always be the champions of europe.[/quote]and  heres  me  thinking that INTER  MILAN are the champions  of europe  ????But  I  guess  up  north  they  spell  INTER MILAN  as leeds

but  here is a  little  reminder  of  the  last  english team to be  CHAMPIONS  OF  EUROPE   I know  you will like this  one :)http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7406252.stm

as i said earlier we will always be the champions of europe until the wrongs have been put righthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Finalhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_European_Cup_Winners%27_Cup_Finalonce is unlucky  twice is dubious to say the least.both referees banned but the results stood............................................. WACCOE AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL  THEY RIGHT THE WRONGS

[quote user="norwichwhite"]as i said earlier we will always be the champions of europe until the wrongs have been put right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_European_Cup_Winners%27_Cup_Final
once is unlucky  twice is dubious to say the least.
both referees banned but the results stood............................................. WACCOE AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL  THEY RIGHT THE WRONGS
[/quote]

Nah. [|-)]

[quote user="norwichwhite"]as i said earlier we will always be the champions of europe until the wrongs have been put right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_European_Cup_Winners%27_Cup_Final
once is unlucky  twice is dubious to say the least.
both referees banned but the results stood............................................. WACCOE AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL  THEY RIGHT THE WRONGS
[/quote]

You really are deluded aren''t you, poor little lambkins

[quote user="norwichwhite"]WACCOE AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL  THEY RIGHT THE WRONGS[/quote]what a great idea - lets go back and right all the wrongs ever made in football history, that wont take long

You won the title fairly. milan paid the referee to get them a result.beckenbauer later admitted the referee for the 75 final had been with the officials of bayern before the game.nobody minds being beaten by a better team. bent refs is a different matter

[quote user="norwichwhite"]You won the title fairly. milan paid the referee to get them a result.beckenbauer later admitted the referee for the 75 final had been with the officials of bayern before the game.nobody minds being beaten by a better team. bent refs is a different matter[/quote]not debating any of that but its just pointless and deluded to say WACCOE and always will be until they right that wrong,Gordon Banks being poisoned in 1970, Nott Forest losing to a bribe in the UEFA cup, Henrys handball, Russells sending off against Southampton! and so on and so on. Controversy in football back in the 70s and controversy now.Let it go, move on, you''ll feel much better

The theory hangs on the assumption that you would have won both games if not for the match fixing.

That''s like saying if Andy D''Urso had never been born, we would have won the Premier League this season.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]as i said earlier we will always be the champions of europe until the wrongs have been put righthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Finalhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_European_Cup_Winners%27_Cup_Finalonce is unlucky  twice is dubious to say the least.both referees banned but the results stood............................................. WACCOE AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL  THEY RIGHT THE WRONGS[/quote]Every  team  can say  that they have been wronged  at  some  point by  the  ref  tranmere against   norwich  comes  to mind, but   we  have  got  over  it

so  tell  us how  do you  think  this  wrong  should  be  put  right maybe play  the  final  again ?  I  think that  bayern  would beat  you and  by a  much  bigger  score then  your  deluded  idea  of  being  champions  of  europe  would be  put  to  bed

its   becoming   boring  now  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="norwichwhite"]You won the title fairly.
milan paid the referee to get them a result.
beckenbauer later admitted the referee for the 75 final had been with the officials of bayern before the game.
nobody minds being beaten by a better team. bent refs is a different matter
[/quote]

I bet that story would be quite interesting to someone who actually gave a s**t.

Best thing about Leeds was Cloughy, and you lot even managed to fcuk that upLooking at it, rather than Champions Leeds have a history of messing things up really dont they ?The fall from GraceThe Clough managerial stintoh...and winning the league by Christmas only to let another team win it by 10 pts by the end.Grats Leeds, i hear Beckford is still looking for a move to a BIG NAME club ;)

We never drew at Brentford "NW" I know i was there so me thinks ur telling a few porkies.........and "EVEN" if u did win a few quid on us winning the league "A GREAT WEEKEND IN LEEDS" on the process? Now forgive me for being niaeve but £700 quid could have got u a good deal in europe.............and if Leeds is so F**King good why  do  you live in Norwich?

And bragging about some stupid song after finishing second in league1 after 3 years of trying ............"Please!

Jog on son and take ur champions of europe with you........we may never have your dubious history or your vile turn up when i feel like it fans  and for that i am glad.........we may have only won a few trophys,but atleast no one can us all glory hunters.And when we fill carrow road its every home game .........unlike elland road against Millwall (Boxing day home to Millwall full house again) so just becuase your ground is bigger than ours and you had a few FA cup games to fill it you beat us on the attendance league...........what actually did you get for that? place in europa league?

Your pals on waccoe are waiting for you there go tell them ...........cause honestly sunshine i aint intrested in you or the mighty Leeds,and i dont understand what makes you think any of us care about ur song or about you and your stupid opinions...............when you come here bragging and you can''t even get your facts right! does make one look very silly....quote "after your draw away at Brentford"[;)]

"...wrongs put right.." How? When?

Until UEFA ''reverse'' the result of the 1975 European Cup final, is that what you are all pining for? Isn''t going to happen. So you had what appeared to be a good goal in that game ruled out? Boo hoo. How many games, over the years, has seen that happen? Should all those matches and results be "put right" as well?

You bang on and on and on about what a "big club" Leeds are. We know we''re not a big club, and have never claimed to be-nor, looking at the evidence of how their supporters behave, would, I suspect, many of our supporters want us to be a "big" club! Thats why we celebrate those games and players you might consider beneath you (but isn''t that 1-0 win over Man Utd in the Premier League still available on DVD?), because we are a small club, in a pleasant City, a community focused club, and a club that is striving to do well and achieve great things, under ambitious management, both regarding the football and, at long last, in th Boardroom.

If you want to brag about getting to No.10 in the pop charts, a celebration of all thats good in the hearts and minds of 9 year old school children, and, it would seem, Leeds supporters, thats wonderful. Good for you! You must all be so happy. Well done.

We''ll just carry on being what we are, you focus on getting that result reversed and being acclaimed Champions of Europe, Bless. Bye bye.

Spot on Nexus Canary-they might have had a chance under Brian Clough, but oh, oh, woe, woe, and thrice woe, he wouldn''t give Billy and Johnny Giles "respect" (how DARE he?) so they ran him out of town...

...still, Forest were thankful you did!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Spot on Nexus Canary-they might have had a chance under Brian Clough, but oh, oh, woe, woe, and thrice woe, he wouldn''t give Billy and Johnny Giles "respect" (how DARE he?) so they ran him out of town...

...still, Forest were thankful you did![/quote]Just think had their small minded club & players hadn''t run Clough out of town they may have actually won the European Cup rather than bleating on about how they were robbed all those years ago. [:''(]