Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Overall Season Ratings?

Ok guys post your overall season ratings for each player:Forster  10 Rudd 8Drury 9Doc 8Nelson 8Russell Martin 7Hoolahan 8Russell 7Smith 8Hughes 6Lappin 7McNamee 8Grant Holt 9Chris Martin 8Oli Johnson 7Stephen Elliot 5.5Cody McDonald 5.5Micheal Rose 5.5

Forster 9Rudd 7Drury 8Doc 8Nelson 8Russell Martin 6Hoolahan 8Russell 8Smith 8Hughes 6Lappin 7McNamee 7Grant Holt 9Chris Martin 8Oli Johnson 7Stephen Elliot 5Cody McDonald 5.5Micheal Rose 5.5

Forster  10 Rudd 8Drury 9Doc 9Nelson 9Russell Martin 6Hoolahan 9Russell 8Smith 8Hughes 7Lappin 7McNamee 8Grant Holt 9Chris Martin 8Oli Johnson 7Stephen Elliot 5.5Cody McDonald 5.5Micheal Rose 5

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Ok guys post your overall season ratings for each player:
Forster  10
Rudd 8
Drury 9
Doc 8
Nelson 8
Russell Martin 7
Hoolahan 8
Russell 7
Smith 8
Hughes 6
Lappin 7
McNamee 8
Grant Holt 9
Chris Martin 8
Oli Johnson 7
Stephen Elliot 5.5
Cody McDonald 5.5
Micheal Rose 5.5

[/quote]

Macnamee more than Lappin, I don''t think so, you also gave him same as korey Smith, Smith is in a different class to him

Why is Russell Martin being marked down lower than the large majority?

He''s done a really good job since he''s been here.

Forster  9Rudd 6Drury 9Doc 8Nelson 7Russell

Martin 6Hoolahan 8Russell 7Smith 7Hughes 6Lappin 7McNamee 6Grant Holt 9Chris Martin 8Oli Johnson 7Stephen Elliot

5Cody McDonald 6Micheal Rose 5

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Didn''t Theoklitis play for us this year? What rating do you give him?[/quote]

10 as he got gunn sacked, lambert in, himself dropped, forster in [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I''ll post my rating in my end of season review [;)][/quote]

Do you have to?

Forster - 9.5

Rudd - 8

Drury - 9

Doherty - 9

Nelson - 8.5

Russell Martin - 7

Hoolahan - 8

Russell - 8

Smith - 9

Hughes - 7.5

Lappin - 8

Mcnamee - 8

Grant Holt - 9.25

Chris Martin - 8

Oli Johnson - 7.5

Stephen Elliott - 6.5

Mcdonald - 6

Rose - 6.5

Forster - 9.5
Rudd - 7
Drury - 8
Doherty -8
Nelson - 8.5
Russell Martin - 7.5
Hoolahan - 9
Russell - 8
Smith - 8
Hughes - 8
Lappin - 7
Mcnamee - 7
Grant Holt - 9.5
Chris Martin - 9
Oli Johnson - 7
Stephen Elliott - 6
Mcdonald - 5
Rose - 5

Forster - 9Rudd - 7Drury - 9Doherty - 8Nelson - 8R Martin - 7Hoolahan - 9Russell - 8Smith - 8Hughes - 7Lappin - 7Mcnamee - 7Grant Holt - 9C Martin - 8O Johnson - 7Elliott - 6Mcdonald  - 6Rose - 6Based on....6 = average job7 = solid display overall8 = Made a difference9 = Made a huge difference

Forster  9 - Absolutely colossal. 1 mistake of note but far too many important saves and points won for us.
Rudd 7 - Hes came in, got some much needed experience and didnt let himself down. Set up nicely for next year now.
Drury 9 - Back to his very best. Rarely beaten and consistently bombing down the left in support. 
Doc 9 - Rightfully selected in the L1 team of the season. Whenever this guy gets knocked back, he comes back stronger. 7 goals too.
Nelson 8 - Wow,what a revelation! Over the past 3 months i find it hard to not have him in my top 3 POTY. Never loses a header.Never loses a tackle.Never gives up. I salute the Admiral.
Russell Martin 7 - One of the steadiest players i have seen in a City shirt. Rare mistakes, rare moments of brilliance. the 09/10''sversion of Marc Edworthy.
Hoolahan 9- My POTY. 14 goals 16 assists. The most creative player in the league by a mile. When he plays well we play well. His importance is obvious when you see us without him.
Russell 8 - Steady, calm, a big presence and the main man allowing the diamond to work. Keeps play ticking over nicely. Like Hoolahan, you notice when he''s not there.
Smith 8.5 - Nobody expected him to do what he has done. High energy, tidy passing and some important goals. Young Korey will go on to captain this club. Gonna say it again....you notice when he''s not there.
Hughes 7 - One of my fav current players and IMO the best passer at the club. Frustrating season but has made major contributions as a squad player. Leeds, Huddersfield, Yeovil, Charlton and Southend games gave us glimpses of what he is capable of.
Lappin 8 - The most underated player in the squad. Gives us balance, stability, an incredibly high workrate and a great delivery, backed up by a number of assists. So what if he doesnt do step overs? A key player in the diamond.
McNamee 7 - Frustrating season for him but has showed a couple of glimpses. IMO an impact player but has got a vital goal and a couple of assists. Has changed the tempo of many games when introduced most notably Walsall away.
Grant Holt 9 - What can i say? Captain Marvel, goals, assists, passion and a real leader. Would i change him,to be more controlled? Would i hell!
Chris Martin 9 - An absolutely fantastic return from, lets not forget, a young man. The best finisher i have seen in a yellow shirt. Scored some crucial goals and i bet nobody expected him to deliver like he has. Many had him behind Cody at the start of the season.
Oli Johnson 7- Has came in and made a brilliant impact coming off the bench. Lifts the crowd when on the ball. Like Macnamee more of an impact player but a rough diamond there to be polished.
Stephen Elliot 6 - 2 vital goals at ''Udders and not really kicked on from there bar assisting Smith at Orient. His run in the team coincided with Hoolahans creativity being lost. Not a target man and had to deal with a lot of long balls.
Cody McDonald 6.5 - Because of the 3 amigo''s he hasnt had as many chances as we thought he would have had. Was tipped to keep Martin out but hasnt. Vital goals when he had a run in the team.
Micheal Rose 7 - I like him. A good under study to Drury. Was on top of his game prior to being dropped (Swindon away he was fantastic) which was unfortunate. One i''d sign up and did well today.

Forster has been immense. Lots of critical saves which have turned games. Tranmere, Colchester away (at 0-0), Gillingham today, Oldham and Brentford. There have been jaw droppingly good saves like the one at Swindon (a) which was superhuman. Thats just off the top of my head. He does it week in week out.

Can''t quite give him a 10 because of the shanked kick at Leeds and a spillage against Exeter for a goal. But I feel like a petty idiot singling out these two errors. He is second behind Holt for me in the player of the season standings. Holt''s leadership and the way he has led the line just give him the edge. However when we talk about Holt scoring 30 goals, Forster has certainly prevented more than goals than that with his saves. Don''t remember Greeno impressing me nearly as much as that age and he is England''s number one now. There must be some absolutely mint keepers in this country if Forster can''t even get in the England U21 squad!

The alternative team [:D]

Theoklitos  10 (what else!?)

Spillane 7

Berthel Askou 7

Gill (sorry I couldn''t think of any others for CB!) 5

Wiggins 5

Whaley 4

Adeyemi 7

Tudor Jones 6

Mcveigh 10

Curo 5

Maric 2