Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Pre-match celebrations Saturday

Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season. Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

I will be more than happy to have a drink with you in the Nelson after the match WITS!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

[/quote]

I will be more than happy to have a drink with you in the Nelson after the match WITS!

[/quote]

Leaving Sue in the Holiday Inn again Beaus?? [;)][;)]

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leaving Sue in the Holiday Inn again Beaus?? [;)][;)]

[/quote]

Well she''s bound to be tired after the match.......[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll be in town for this one for once so will head over to the Nelson after we seal promotion if that''s where the action''s gonna be? [:)][B]   

[quote user="king canary"]Where is the Nelson?[/quote]Its the Hotel near the train station, opposite "The Compleat Angler"

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll be in town for this one for once so will head over to the Nelson after we seal promotion if that''s where the action''s gonna be? [:)][B]   

[/quote]

Would be great to meet you at last Macca. You can''t miss me, I look like a slightly shorter version of Richard Gere.

* ducks and awaits inevitable abuse from assorted Pups *

Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B]

We are having some grub first at Riverside, then may well wander up to the Angler (depending on what hubby and the lads want to do) as it''s not that far from the Ground and much easier than walking up Rouen Road.

Would be good to meet you all, i''d only recognise Beauseant lol so wouldn''t know who the hell I was looking for hahaha

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would be great to meet you at last Macca. You can''t miss me, I look like a slightly shorter version of Richard Gere.

[/quote]

Hahah [:D] Nice one, I''ll know who to look out for then; yeah, will be brill to meet up!! Look forward to it [<:o)] [B]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He will be standing next to me . You really can''t miss us!

I will also have my camera for the blackmail shots!!

[quote user="Henry"]Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B]
[/quote]

When''s your Birthday then?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]MORE LIKE....a shorter slimmer version of Danny devito..lol[;)]

Im saving the celebration for the last game and will be getting merry before and after the Carlise game with Beau[Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Henry"]Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B][/quote]

[/quote]Its actually Thursday ... but put the celebrations back for the weekend. Good timing i think [;)]Had a gut feeling for a while that we would win the title on the 24th.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Henry"]Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its actually Thursday ... but put the celebrations back for the weekend. Good timing i think [;)]

Had a gut feeling for a while that we would win the title on the 24th.
[/quote]

Well happy Birthday for then [<:o)]

Mines the 26th so not far off lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Henry"]Having a title winning/birthday celebration that day. Starting around 12.30pm down the Riverside and ending up At The Star in Fakenham. Its going to be a long day [<:o)][B][/quote]

[/quote]Its actually Thursday ... but put the celebrations back for the weekend. Good timing i think [;)]Had a gut feeling for a while that we would win the title on the 24th.[/quote]

Well happy Birthday for then [<:o)]

Mines the 26th so not far off lol

[/quote]And a Happy Birthday to you too WAY [<:o)]

[quote user="city till i die"]

MORE LIKE....a shorter slimmer version of Danny devito..lol[;)]

[/quote]

And to think I used to like you.....[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With a little imagination we could do a remake of TWINS![;)]

This Pinkun love-in is making me jealous that I''ll be at my girls'' 7th birthday party... not that I''d be able to go anyway, but raise a glass for me! [:D][Y]Oh, and Morty, WITS is getting a hotel room, take note.  Just sayin''.............. [;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With a little imagination we could do a remake of TWINS![;)]

[/quote]lol...and Beau i did say SLIMMER[Y][;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]This Pinkun love-in is making me jealous that I''ll be at my girls'' 7th birthday party... not that I''d be able to go anyway, but raise a glass for me! [:D][Y]Oh, and Morty, WITS is getting a hotel room, take note.  Just sayin''.............. [;)][/quote]Lol, I have other plans Saturday night.[;)]

I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]This Pinkun love-in is making me jealous that I''ll be at my girls'' 7th birthday party... not that I''d be able to go anyway, but raise a glass for me! [:D][Y]

Oh, and Morty, WITS is getting a hotel room, take note.  Just sayin''.............. [;)]
[/quote]will defo raise a glass or 20 for ya EM[Y]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]thats gonna hurt lol

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]Yes ... shall be there also. Not my choice of drinking establishment, but at least they have decent screens to watch pre match footy. Have never seen Man Utd win while there. Guess who the early game is this week? [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]

Lightwieight!!!! [:)] [B][B][B]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]

Lightwieight!!!! [:)] [B][B][B]

[/quote]

oooopssss  Lightweight (and I haven''t been drinking.....yet)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I shall be in the god-awful Squares from 12.30pm to 2.30pm then various establishments around the city after the game until 4am, then in the office at 9am....[/quote]thats gonna hurt lol[/quote]

You get used to it after years of practice.