Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Pre-match celebrations Saturday

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]

Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.

Or maybe a secret handshake or something.

[:)]
[/quote]

I will be the woman looking peeved at having to go into squares when I hate the place lol

[/quote]

So who''s in Rocco''s pre match? Show of hands please.

You should man up and put your foot down.

The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.

[:D]
[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be the woman looking peeved at having to go into squares when I hate the place lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

Free pizza? What time?!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.Or maybe a secret handshake or something.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D][/quote]

Free pizza? What time?!

[/quote]I dunno, Beau said about it I think. I normally go in the Nelson.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So who''s in Rocco''s pre match? Show of hands please.

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol dunno about man up all the lads I go with are huge and me i''m 5 ft 4 and the only woman hahaha.

Free pizza?  How comes?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I never realised there were so many PinkUnites in Squares before games...[/quote]Perhaps you should produce a badge we can all wear to identify us.Or maybe a secret handshake or something.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D][/quote]A woman being told what to do ?How''s that work then ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D][/quote]A woman being told what to do ?How''s that work then ?[/quote]I was just being "E-macho"I''m as under the thumb as the rest of us.[:(]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A woman being told what to do ?

How''s that work then ?
[/quote]

I dunno but it happens more than anyone thinks possible........especially around male football fans.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D][/quote]A woman being told what to do ?How''s that work then ?[/quote]I was just being "E-macho"I''m as under the thumb as the rest of us.[:(][/quote]I guessed you must be........just in case your good lady happens to read this message board.( Anyway best if we don''t tell the others or we''ll see a herd of chest-beating hairy cavemen scampering over here to put us straight...)

Upstairs in Squares for us...meeting for a few before the game...but the coke is crap according to my boys...so it will be beer all the way!!

....and mrs mac will be driving us home from the p+ r at Thickthorn...reeeesult!! 

[quote user="morty"]Page 3 or 4 of this thread city angel said they were giving out free pizza.
[/quote]

They gave us  free pizza before the last home game when I met Tilly, Smudger and Gary in there so please don''t blame me if they don''t do it tomorrow [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Page 3 or 4 of this thread city angel said they were giving out free pizza.
[/quote]

They gave us  free pizza before the last home game when I met Tilly, Smudger and Gary in there so please don''t blame me if they don''t do it tomorrow [:)]

[/quote]

Oh but I will CA! I''m a growing boy! Anyone going to be there at midday?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh but I will CA! I''m a growing boy! Anyone going to be there at midday?

[/quote]

I''ll be there about 2, as will CA I believe.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A woman being told what to do ?

How''s that work then ?
[/quote]

I was just being "E-macho"

I''m as under the thumb as the rest of us.

[:(]
[/quote]You speak for yourself Morty........>>>>>yes love im coming of the computer now to cut the lawn<<<<<[;)]

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"]Try some of the side roads off thorpe/yarmouth road, I always seam to find a space and its free!!![/quote]I think a lot of those roads are permit parking, you have obviously been lucky so far lol.

Regards parking - free parking in some side roads off Thorpe Road or the Lions & Rotary Clubs charge around £2.50 for various business premises parking, also off Thorpe Road - opposite Kansdown Hotel and along that part. Get to those by 1ish or they''ll be gone!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]You should man up and put your foot down.The promise of free pizza is currently drawing me to Rocco''s lol.[:D][/quote]A woman being told what to do ?How''s that work then ?[/quote]I was just being "E-macho"I''m as under the thumb as the rest of us.[:(][/quote]You speak for yourself Morty........>>>>>yes love im coming of the computer now to cut the lawn<<<<<[;)][/quote]Know your places boys! [;)]

I hope everyone''s planning to do the same against Carlisle!  I''m not back in the country til then and will be celebrating, and consuming vast amounts of ale at ye olde Red Lion, after a nice Thai green curry of course.  God, I need it.

[quote user="Scooby"]I hope everyone''s planning to do the same against Carlisle!  I''m not back in the country til then and will be celebrating, and consuming vast amounts of ale at ye olde Red Lion, after a nice Thai green curry of course.  God, I need it.[/quote]

...of course !!

[quote user="Scooby"]I hope everyone''s planning to do the same against Carlisle!  I''m not back in the country til then and will be celebrating, and consuming vast amounts of ale at ye olde Red Lion, after a nice Thai green curry of course.  God, I need it.[/quote]

Hope you''ll be joining us in the Nelson post match Scoobs?

Going to give Rocco''s a try around midday. Has to be worth it for the possibility of free pizza [pi]. Anyone know if there is any kind of dress code? Its looking like the legendary cut-off jeans shorts could be making a comeback tomorrow.Possibly then the Nelson for a quick one ... depending on the availability of the aforementioned pizza.Then Squares for around 1pm to watch the footy and try and guess the other Pinkun posters [;)]

[quote user="Henry"]Going to give Rocco''s a try around midday. Has to be worth it for the possibility of free pizza [pi]. Anyone know if there is any kind of dress code? Its looking like the legendary cut-off jeans shorts could be making a comeback tomorrow.

Possibly then the Nelson for a quick one ... depending on the availability of the aforementioned pizza.

Then Squares for around 1pm to watch the footy and try and guess the other Pinkun posters [;)]
[/quote]

I`ll be the one in the yellow shirt ...[:D][:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

I will be more than happy to have a drink with you in the Nelson after the match WITS!

[/quote]

I''ll be in town for this one for once so will head over to the Nelson after we seal promotion if that''s where the action''s gonna be? [:)][B]   

[/quote]

Would be great to meet you at last Macca. You can''t miss me, I look like a slightly shorter version of Richard Gere.

* ducks and awaits inevitable abuse from assorted Pups *

[/quote]

haha [:#]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Well, following our wonderful achievement in getting out of League 1 at the first attempt, where is everyone drinking in celebration before the game this Saturday? I vote we should just keep partying until the end of the season.

Promotion is fantastic and we should seal the title IMO!

I''m owed some beers so am hoping those guys don''t welch on me. Hotel room here I come as one mustn''t drink and drive - hic [B]

OTBC!!! [<:o)]

[/quote]

I will be more than happy to have a drink with you in the Nelson after the match WITS!

[/quote]

I''ll be in town for this one for once so will head over to the Nelson after we seal promotion if that''s where the action''s gonna be? [:)][B]   

[/quote]

Would be great to meet you at last Macca. You can''t miss me, I look like a slightly shorter version of Richard Gere.

* ducks and awaits inevitable abuse from assorted Pups *

[/quote]

He will be standing next to me . You really can''t miss us!

I will also have my camera for the blackmail shots!!

[/quote]

You certainly can''t miss The Butler and his shirts, or even my knitwear some might say! [;)]

[quote user="Henry"]Going to give Rocco''s a try around midday. Has to be worth it for the possibility of free pizza [pi]. Anyone know if there is any kind of dress code? Its looking like the legendary cut-off jeans shorts could be making a comeback tomorrow.

Possibly then the Nelson for a quick one ... depending on the availability of the aforementioned pizza.

Then Squares for around 1pm to watch the footy and try and guess the other Pinkun posters [;)]
[/quote]

No dress code on Saturday afternoons as far as I know (I usually wear trainers).  I think that CA may of been blowing hot air up your ass regarding the free pizza, we actually got some free Garlic Bread and Chips prior to the Leeds game, but there was a good old number in there for that.  Everybody should just go in there and say what time does the free pizza come out tomorrow... it will really get on their tits!