Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Oap's who leave early and don't sing...

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Tarred and feathered first - with a touch of hung, drawn and quartered just to make sure... Should do the trick![/quote]

Old people that dont sing.  People that leave early.  Kids that eat nonstop and play DSs.  Snakepit v Barclay.  Riverend never make any noise.

Why dont we just execute anyone entering Carrow Road and have done?  Could have stewards ready with machine guns.  They wont have to tell people to sit down then

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Lets just drop the bomb.[/quote]

Where do you sit Beau ? [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry, missed this last night. Jarrold Block M

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get that guys?

Line up the bomb for the Jarrold library !!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get that guys?

[/quote]

At least it''ll take out the Chris Martin moaners as well, so I won''t be dying in vain![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get that guys?

[/quote]

At least it''ll take out the Chris Martin moaners as well, so I won''t be dying in vain![:D]

[/quote]

My hero lol

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

He has to stand Wazz because if he sat down he would never see over the people sitting in front of him.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

He has to stand Wazz because if he sat down he would never see over the people sitting in front of him.

[/quote]

[:O]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:O] what are you saying? [:D]

I don''t sing. It aggravates my rheumatism. Besides, I don''t particularly enjoy that aspect of spectating.

I do enjoy listening to some of the youngsters in song however, especially at away games when we are winning.

Keep it up. Keep it clean.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Police brutality![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I sat in block M yesterday and the old boys behind treated me to a real life live version of Canary Call. One even kept saying "Wass gorn on".  

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Let''s not mess about here, why not just hang ''em ? [:P][/quote]

Around where I sit there''s a few regulars who leave early but they are all under the age of 50 so not oldies.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Let''s not mess about here, why not just hang ''em ? [:P][/quote]

Around where I sit there''s a few regulars who leave early but they are all under the age of 50 so not oldies.

[/quote]

OK just a fixed penalty ticket then.

[quote user="waggers"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I sat in block M yesterday and the old boys behind treated me to a real life live version of Canary Call. One even kept saying "Wass gorn on".  

[/quote]

They could be the same ones waggers. Were you in row O? The ones I''m talking about were in row P.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]There was a time when I thought that anyone approaching 50 must be near the top of the Grim Reaper''s hit list.I''m now assuming he''s mislaid the list......

Fecking hate the people who turn up beacause they have nothing else better to do. The people that come to ''have a day out of the house''. Cant stand the fecking idiots. :@

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

There was a time when I thought that anyone approaching 50 must be near the top of the Grim Reaper''s hit list.

I''m now assuming he''s mislaid the list......
[/quote]

50 is the new 30 - well I tell everyone it is !!!

[quote user="cityislife"]Fecking hate the people who turn up beacause they have nothing else better to do. The people that come to ''have a day out of the house''. Cant stand the fecking idiots. :@
[/quote]

They are the ones who leave early.

They have to get back before ''er indoors discovers they haven''t done the washing and wiping .

The kind of people that have ago at the kids for making too much noise. Who have a sandwich at half time and call a family member to tell them their fine and how the game is going. Feck off, no-one wants you here.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

There was a time when I thought that anyone approaching 50 must be near the top of the Grim Reaper''s hit list.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you remember 50 Wazzy? [H]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]There was a time when I thought that anyone approaching 50 must be near the top of the Grim Reaper''s hit list.I''m now assuming he''s mislaid the list...... [/quote]

[/quote]Must admit I do feel quite comfortable sitting in the old South Stand these days............perhaps ''cos that''s where ( almost ) everything''s heading !!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you remember 50 Wazzy? [H]

[/quote]

Only with the aid of black and white photos. [:D]

[quote user="cityislife"]The kind of people that have ago at the kids for making too much noise. Who have a sandwich at half time and call a family member to tell them their fine and how the game is going. Feck off, no-one wants you here.
[/quote]

They sound much more pleasant to sit amongst than yobs who can''t spell and probably stand in front of one the whole match swearing whilst clad in grimy polyester and breaking wind.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="cityislife"]The kind of people that have ago at the kids for making too much noise. Who have a sandwich at half time and call a family member to tell them their fine and how the game is going. Feck off, no-one wants you here.[/quote]

They sound much more pleasant to sit amongst than yobs who can''t spell and probably stand in front of one the whole match swearing whilst clad in grimy polyester and breaking wind.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[/quote]You sound like the perfect example. Cant stand people that have no interest in the match, just something to do on the weekend.

[quote user="cityislife"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="cityislife"]The kind of people that have ago at the kids for making too much noise. Who have a sandwich at half time and call a family member to tell them their fine and how the game is going. Feck off, no-one wants you here.
[/quote]

But still, one love.

OTBC

[/quote]

You sound like the perfect example. Cant stand people that have no interest in the match, just something to do on the weekend.
[/quote]

You have not adduced one jot of evidence that these people are not interested in the match.

Are all yobs thickos too? Maybe you''d know? I''m curious.

OTBC

You seem to think everyone who sings is a yobo Haha Do me a favor!!! Your exactly the person to avoid at a football match. Please turn your light out now. Feck me, You sing and your a complete thug and scum of the earth. Sums up what this thread is exactly about. :@ :@