Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Can't get odds on Norwich going up

Bet 365''s "to be promoted" odds.Where''s Norwich?  NOWHERE!Oh my god, they must think we can''t get promoted any more because we can''t even bet on it! [:''(] [+o(]
Leeds4/7
Millwall10/11
Swindon2/1
Charlton2/1
Huddersfield4/1
Southampton15/2
Colchester16/1
So I can bet on Colchester but not Norwich even though we are top of the league!Thanks very much Lambert, Holt, Hoolahan, Doc, Nelson, Forster, you useless bunch of Ipswich plants! [:@]

What a shambles this club has turned into! At least when Doomy was here you could get a decent bet on us getting relegated! McNally out!

[quote user="Beauseant"]What a shambles this club has turned into! At least when Doomy was here you could get a decent bet on us getting relegated! McNally out![/quote]

Don''t forget Beauseant Delia must go for appointing McNally as well! In fact sack everyone, this club is a joke!

[quote user="RonDavies"]They must obviously think we are virtually certain to go up so not worth offering odds.[/quote]

[ap]Whooooosh!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]The only traditional bookie (Ie Not an exchange)  with odds is coral at 1/33!
[/quote]

That was the score prediction for Saturday Trent [:D]

[quote user="World Cup Dogger "]

[quote user="RonDavies"]They must obviously think we are virtually certain to go up so not worth offering odds.[/quote]

[ap]Whooooosh!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I''m off to play golf. Mister Chops obviously prefers fishing.

i blame mcnally for this!!!! had he not of Hired Lambert we wouldnt be top of the league and still able to bet on us to go up! a shocking state of affairs and he should be sacked right now!

I''m looking forward to collecting my winnings and will use it to celebrate at the next pups get-to-gether [:)]

I really dont see the point of this thread.Yes some people are negative but this is a message board (or was the last time I checked?) so if people wish to express different views then just let them.

Sorry ''Lambert is King'' - favourites to win the Championship already? That''s a bit previous isn''t it!?

Where did you see that?