Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Charlton tickets - Rows

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Block C Row P Seat 84& 85!OTBC![/quote]You must have wide rear end. [:)]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Block C Row P Seat 84& 85!OTBC![/quote]You take up two seats? Fat bastard. [:P]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Block C Row P Seat 84& 85!OTBC![/quote]You must have wide rear end. [:)][/quote]Tee hee [:d]

[quote user="cityangel"]

So does anyone know which row, seat number will be affected by the post ?

[/quote]

We''re  in Block C Row P 71& 72 and have been told there''s a slightly restricted view, but have no details

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

We''re  in Block C Row P 71& 72 and have been told there''s a slightly restricted view, but have no details

[/quote]

Thanks Beau, I''m in block F so nowhere near you, will wave to you though [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]Let me know where you''re having a drink pre match and we''ll join you.

I remember for the first Carlisle away game this season I asked ticket office for seat near back if possible, the well meaning person gave me a ticket with ZZ on it assuming it was at back. Yet when I arrived it was 3 rows from front. Better than some fans though they were sat with a view that wasn''t looking straight over the pitch.

Just goes to show the rows on the tickets aren''t always as obvious as they seem.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the coach tomorrow Beau so depends what time they get there, but enjoy the game, where will you be drinking?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the coach tomorrow Beau so depends what time they get there, but enjoy the game, where will you be drinking?

[/quote]

I''ve never been to the Valley before, so not sure, but I''m told there''s an away fans pub next to the station, so will probably go there.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are going tomorrow my little Angel not only will you be there in very good time for kick off, you will be the first one in the pub.Mine''s a stella and i will pay you when i get there on Saturday.

I doubt we''ll be there that early Tilly the coaches don''t leave until 11am and presumeably will stop on the way but if I see you I''m happy to buy you a pint.

Oh silly me, I realise what I''ve said now, for some reason as my work day changed today I''ve thought it was Friday all day today.

What an idiot I am [:$]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]ca -  reread your post and Tilly''s reply. It appears to have gone over your head. I think you will be a bit [:$] when you realise what you have done
[/quote]

Guess I''ve had a bad day today, will say '''' tomorrow is Friday '''' 100 times instead of counting sheep tonight.

What time are the coaches likely to arrive then Graham?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Then you''ll think it''s Butler''s thread day ca and the potential giggles could keep you awake. Mind you, that''s no noisier than counting sheep with all that baa-ing!
[/quote]

You do make me smile WITS [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Then you''ll think it''s Butler''s thread day ca and the potential giggles could keep you awake. Mind you, that''s no noisier than counting sheep with all that baa-ing![/quote]

You do make me smile WITS [:)]

[/quote]Glad to oblige - if I can make one person smile each day, then it''s been worth getting out of bed [:)]Smiles are the most infectious thing we can pass on

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry that should say 1.30pm...[/quote]Really? I''d say closer to 2, as they leave at the later time of 11am.

[quote user="Brendo "]Sorry to start a new thread about the Charlton tickets, but I just want to know something about mine. On my ticket, it says ''Row : A1''. Just wondering if anyone has one with Row A-Z, as I don''t know if I''m in row 1 or 27. I think 27 but not sure. Thanks. [Y][/quote]Snap!I expect we''ll find out tomorrow.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry that should say 1.30pm...[/quote]Really? I''d say closer to 2, as they leave at the later time of 11am. [/quote]The reason we leave later is because it''s a relatively short journey.  It only took about two and a quarter hours to get to Orient - as Charlton is not far from there I''d be very surprised if it took three hours.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry that should say 1.30pm...[/quote]Really? I''d say closer to 2, as they leave at the later time of 11am. [/quote]The reason we leave later is because it''s a relatively short journey.  It only took about two and a quarter hours to get to Orient - as Charlton is not far from there I''d be very surprised if it took three hours.[/quote]

Took forever last year, and it stopped halfway, that''s why I''m driving this year.

Early-ish train for me and my chums.....Bit o'' sightseeing.....bit o'' drinkin''.....and some scoff.....nice.

London Bridge first, for a bit.....of bitter.

Last train back.....if we make it.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry that should say 1.30pm...
[/quote]

Really? I''d say closer to 2, as they leave at the later time of 11am.
[/quote]

That doesn''t leave much time to get wasted.....
[/quote]

After your exploits the other night Smithy i would of thought that it is only a matter of a "top up" for you so a half should do the trick!