Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

Score Predictions City V's 'Uddersfield

I''ve been saying 2-1 city all week BUT i now read we are taking around 3000 fans , and we all know what happens when we have a bigger than normal following .

Content to wait and see who shows up on the day. However, there are still more than a few who have more confidence in our opponents than in our own team, despite the fact that we are currently solidly in first place with a nine point spread advantage for automatic promotion, and 17 points clear of Huddersfield. Also, let''s bear in mind that seven teams have gone to Huddersfield in the league this season without being beaten; Brentford, Stockport, Tranmere Rovers, Bristol Rovers, Carlisle, Swindon and Leeds. My point is we may well lose if we don''t show up but there is absolutely no reason for us to lack confidence.

Your not very good at this score predicting are you! Its gonna be 4 nil to the Norwich. Derrrrrrrrr brains! 

2-1 City,It''s gonna be tough but i think our fitness will pay off again,Late Holt winner.Not sure if i can cope with listening to it on Naaaarfolk,the stress is killing me!!

This is going to be a very open game. PL will go there for a win and they are pretty useful up front so there will be a few goals. I''m going for a 3-2 City win but in all honesty I wouldn''t be too dissapointed to leave with a point.

This is one of the toughest games of the season. We may cancel each other out. No one has predicted 0-0 so I''ll go for that - I''d expect you can get decent odds on that.

I believe 3-1 is the prediction of the day unfortuantely the ginger pele didnt come up trumps but holty and a brace from Elliot came close lol

Should have put money on it!!!

7 points clear!!!!!!!! Have it we are gonna win the league!!!

Thats the thing, i could get the right predictions week in week out............until i put money on it that is. Still, a small price to pay for another 3 points!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]3:1 city[/quote]wish i would of put a ££££tenner on it....very good result all the same...OTBC...unless we really fooook it up we r nearly there..i can taste it

[quote user="Yella Fella"]

3-1 to the Norfolk Boys!!

Ginger Pele with 2 and Holty with the other....

[/quote]

I''m not sure Elliott will thank you for calling him a ginger ;)